Monsters that need buffs (input needed)

Probably yes, if i would have auro might never use him

how about a move for auro like bloodthirst but will only charge after at least 2 resurrections have occurred and damage will increase each time resurrection is successful. change throw with that skill and the health of resurrected monsters should be at 50% health. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Geartitan and polareon are purely pve monsters and good one. I don’t think they need changes not every monsters have to be great in pvp and pve.

2 Likes

Agree,there should be monster for normal pve events/buff events/PvP.
The best ways is we seperate these monster at first and then buff/Nerf them at their ability.
Of course most monster can be put in more than one section but they should at least be in one.
Valza for ex is in none.valza and bazil/warca is seems at top of demands so we must create this charts and put these monster in each they are best at,then we can discuss which needs what.
F2P Arash

1 Like

Hellfox

• Rebirth without a kill
    -> would make Hellfox great, only change which is needed

OR

• Passive: barrier entrance
    change Element Retribution to Confident strike

Hiberzor
-Double sleep Roulette 70Tu: Sends an Ally (not hiberzor himself) AND and an Opponent monster to sleep

-> Sweet dreams would be usable and dreamhunt would be usable

Hyberzor
Give him
Sleep
Dreamhunt
Sleep retribution 70TU(works like Stun retribution but will put the enemy shosen monster to sleep)
Purify/pure cure
No passive
Reduce is speed to 39%

Or

Sleep roulette
Dreamhunt
Swet dreams(will wake up the monster when used)
Purufy
Passive self sleep immune (one on one will put him to sleep)

Same stats

Missing legend tks there

1. We have to be careful when it comes to hellfox. He could become ZibGazer…

2. Dolph needs blood move or double timestrike

I’m actually with Zard on one thing. There should be a few more excessive force monsters.

Nothing with multiple kill moves such as dual confident strike, double bloodcrave, revenant strike, assassinate, death match, double energy burst, dual throw, timestrike all, double survivor, desperate double, desperate all, novablast, detox blast, energy blast, etc if I forgot any.

We could actually use a SE with excessive force released or else add it to a couple monsters.

Canuswyrm: hg and a speed boost. Stop the abuse of canabalize front lines by letting him knock back next before canabalize can work. Allows weakness to tks and assassinate to front line if used.

SE protect focus: shield entrance

Atrahasis: slight speed boost, stun immune, and perhaps hg

Valzareign: needs more speed. Not sure what else maybe hg

Chronotitan: more defense and less attack. Tanky like TTs and serapheon

Virrabbit: add purify and remove gigabolt. Make him more utility

Rattlewyrm: reduce TU on sneak attack. Add excessive force

Ogremaster: change stealth to stealth all (love it to whoever suggested that) add hg or a revenge move

Bonetalon: increase speed slightly. Remove ultradusk for poison touch or poison gas.

Moltenpede: perhaps change poison drain to poison drain all. Would be the only viable way to remove poison from multiple enemies.

Gazer: make his poison massacre either do more damage or reduce TU to the same as terror. Make poison storm useable more than once

Novablasters: I like the stun blitz idea actually. It’s not going to directly make him a threat like raizen has. Change novablast to 320 seconds.

SE stun flashers: give the oldest players a little love. Give them excessive force and the survivor TU of talo/Apollo

Now I may hear some criticism on adding hg to a good bit of monsters, but like I said in the beginning of my post, a few excessive force monsters will lower the power and potential of a decent amount of monsters.

I was thinking about virrabit and become to one unique move for him.
For the first time we need a monster that can purify enemy line from poison so our sleep team can start dreamhunting,so why not giving this move to virra?
F2P Arash

The novablasters need something to help with survival, not to help with support. They already die to a sneeze. Adding stun and reducing the time will only make the target on their head bigger and they will never get the move off.

They need camouflage and hold ground. Then you can replace stealth with stun flash or stealth teammate.

I’m a nut for Excessive Force too, believe me. I’ve stuffed it into pretty much every suggestion of mine that I can get away with, especially with Snowhulk. Sounds amazing for Rattlewyrm too.

They should remove rattlewyrms time strike and replace it with bloodcrave, to get his sweeping continous, with poison touch, sneak attack is useless

Im not in favor with TK’s excessive force, it will be too OP, imagine a charged blood thirsts Or in pvp 2 front TKs AOE + TT then enemy frontline would slaughtered in an instant

Nebel/cosmo i think should have higher speed, nothing more

There are some monsters which is again for PVE purpose as well as some are PVP

Roaring entrance for Valza? He looks like the type of thing who would roar

Welcome back! :slight_smile:

I don’t think you have played pvp in a while. Nebel and cosmo are both the most useless monsters in the game now. Their place has been taken by other monsters(sleep) in UC and they food for bloodthirst in pvp.

They are literally a detriment to your team to use now.

The linup you described is literally the same effect that deodragon has now. There is no difference.

Legend TTs have a counter now. Chromera. It has chrono killer and poison killer. It also has roaring entrance.

Everyone now has a superepic leogeist.

Aegisdragon is super oppressive when coupled with sanctistag. Who is immune to assassinate due to camouflage.

Geomagnus is now an A+ rated monster.

Grovodeus has dual GT and protect focus.

If not excessive force then give the TK’s a specialty move, shadow with excessive protector killer while kami with excessive sleep killer.

Im not in a favor with TKs with excessive force they will become too op
Imagine a Deo blast then a single Aoe from a TK will remove all FL left easely
No more HG problems
Better give him bloodfury or a secret skill with 2x protector or sleep killer in the same target(100sec) not op and can charge thirsty real quick
TKS with excessive force on Ight UC levels would be not fun at all look at penguinator example

not passive excessive force, what I mean is excessive force in only those two skills, its like an upgraded version of it. Shadow wont be bothered with Aegis and Kami with those sleepers with hg. if you want dual protector/sleep killer then they’ll be useless against sanc and other camo and stealthed units. this way they can’t abuse aoe in fl together with deo coz aoe doesn’t have excessive force, only their special killer moves will.

Not a fan of the excessive force idea on TKs will get shadow and storm one shot in UC as well as any protectors

I used to think excessive force is the right idea for them, but scotty is right… all the hold ground protectors and sleepers will lose alot of value. I think the right move for TK is bloodfury instead of bloodthirst, because getting kills with them is hard enough.