Monsters that need buffs (input needed)

Yeah, I am not a fan of excessive force on tk either. Im just sitting here thinking god no, with then way they buff monsters in events it would make them to difficult to deal with.

Just to make sure everyone sees it, there’s 4 rules I’m setting in motion for buff suggestions. Try to adhere to them to the best your ability, though of course a lot of you won’t anyway.

1- Take the primary weakness into consideration before suggesting. Picking a move to boost at random is unlikely to make a real impact on the monster’s worth.

2- Don’t suggest anything OP.

3- If it’s a new active skill or a passive skill when there’s already two, you must choose an existing skill to be replaced by it.

4- Don’t post suggestions that are already listed in the OP. It’s fine to argue for or against them though.

I will add some suggestions:

Atrahasis.
Like everyone says, he got a problem with stats - to easy to kill. So he will need a boost for health and def. but i think he has a bigger problem.
He has a very good set of skills, and they are working pretty well together. Problem is, because of TU, it really hard to make any combo with him. Lets say i made a kill with him and got bloodcrave triggered. Now each turn i have to decide - necromancy or bloodcrave? Each for 100 sec. Well, if there isnt a shocking entrance monster that just died (or something as good), most of the time the best choice is bloodcrave and start sweeping. Why should i waste 100 sec to revive a monster with 1 hp? He will just die (and easy bait for enemy bloodcrave). Better move is to sweep. So his most unique skill is left behind, and he becomes a bloodcrave sweeper.
I think he should have a secret skill to help him with his necromancy. I have in mind:

1. Instant pullback (can be activated after 1 necromancy have been used. Will make a great combo with caniblize too)
  2. Heal 2 monsters next in line (like auro heal 4 at the back).
    That way, necromancy will have a better use. Right now horrorclaw, a SE, make a better reviver… and auro too imo.

Tridrakhan
Most people dont mention him, so i guess people dont think he need a buff. In my expirience, it pretty hard to use him. If you dont have a poison ally, and the enemy dont have protectors and sleepers (by the way - alot of sleepers are water, which realy counters him), then he is just sitting there. To poison an enemy he has to use a 100 sec (!) hit, with very low damage, just so he can poison eat later with 160 sec (!!), so its 260 sec for a single poison eater (!!!). Pretty lame imo.
I think lowering the TU of his poison eater will help him, because the lack of the 50 TU poison touch.

Tridrakhans move are actually quite fine, lowering the TUs for poison eater however would be okay. I was thinking about double posion eater to conpensate his limited poisoning-abilities but this might be too good with his quite tanky stats.
His twin killer moves one shot every HG SE protecter by the way, except the water type for obvious reason. Same goes for the sleep monsters.
He is kind of the excessive force twin killer as mentioned above.

Maybe the TKs should get excessive force as a secret Skill with 1 TU, that can only be used once and will only apply for the following attack. Having excessive force all the time seem to much.
I also like the bloodfury idea.

Tridrakhan needs a stats rework so he can sweep with the help of AP and be able to kill aegisdragon.

So you want to leave them useless because you don’t want to fight one that can actually do something useful. Doesn’t seem very reasonable to me.

Having TKs with excessive force will kill UC higher levels or STOF/Tower/ or other events with greater buffs, they are not useless, they need more love, as people say changing bloodthirst to fury MAY be good but idk or rather a secret skill " ", for now ive got nothin in mind of what secret skill they should have

Bloodthirst to fury doesn’t solve their problem. Their problem is that the monsters they target have hold ground and so they take double the time to kill them. Pick one: Excessive force, or remove HG from all protectors and sleepers.

Just because people don’t want to face them doesn’t mean it shouldn’t happen. People don’t like deo right? And it happened anyway. Running into a deo in UC is just as annoying as a Shadowyrm with excessive force.

Prismaryx… lower TU of Slayerbane to 160sec… and give him 83-93 speed…

Tk’s give bloodfury

Tks with excessive power will be over oppressive,protectors will be useless and somehow along with sleepers, if that happens who would use SS and Drako/Aegis? They will be thrown out of the meta

I know this a lot to ask for, but we should list all the legends and put them into 3 lists… UC, PVP and PVE. Then we can see which are truly bad and which aren’t. e.g. TK’s or Kami/Rexo, etc. will do really bad in all three categories, yet Polareon and Chromera will both be equal as one is extremely good in PVP and the other in UC.

Hence only those monsters who are relatively bad in all 3 categories should get a buff, not those who are bad at one category only, because then Chromera would need a buff as well, as he is useless in PVE and UC.

Even with chromera people still use poison and TT/GT monsters. He one shots those. Excessive force would not be oppressive.

You will still see SS lines, but people will have to be more careful with how they set them up.

We can all agree that SS is oppressive right now. An indirect nerf and forcing people to use him carefully isn’t going to make him irrelevant.

Even with twinkillers I would still use drakozord and aegis will still be used. Sanctistag also needs a monster to keep him in check. He is immune to assassinate. Meaning that protectors are once again way too opressive for the meta.

Seriously, tell me how to counter a line of shivadragon, legend TT, drakozord Z, with another sweeper. The only one that comes to mind is tridrakhan and nobody uses him anymore.

Excessive force means two leg,stormloch and shadow hunter are now=epics

It might be good to face SS,and the spam of protectors with sweepers at PVP

But in UC and SOTF,that would mean sleep is needed alot

I find deo way more oppresive… go to the AI controlled battles, every single 900 plus pvp team uses Deo, not SS

That isn’t relevant to the argument. I have already shown that giving the TKs excessive force will not make deodragon any more oppressive.

Shadowhunter and stormloch will not become epics, you are assuming that the player with the shadowyrm has the initiative. When it could very well be the other way around and the shadowyrm just gets put to sleep.

Saying that a monster shouldn’t get a buff because you don’t want to run into it in an event isn’t balance, it is a dislike of having to find a new strategy to cope with the change. Therefore it is irrelevant to the balance discussion.

Sorry guys but I should disagree with you,as a player with TK I know what useless monster they are now,you need to be very lucky if you can kill one protector or sleep with those.yes you must be lucky since most sleep monster are at least 60% accurate and you need more than 2 shot to kill protector and 2 shot to kill sleep monster!!!that means sleep monster at least can try 3 times to sleep TK.that’s what will happen all the time.there are only 2 on those and no one can say each player has one in his/her team.how about LB,they are in game and most people agree with last bite!!!
That is not OP?they are stun immune too.I don’t want to say “give them exercise passive since I have one and right now I don’t have use for him” but the sleep/protector killer must be nightmare!!!they are useless and robin is more common than them.
They must be handy but my bane is better than those in killing monster and he isn’t called “TK”.
The worst part of this forum is those who has the right monster aren’t complaining about anything but as soon as they face some problem,they will rush to forum and start topics after topics about that particular subject.
I hope devs do something about TK since they are very useless right now
F2P Arash

Do you think bloodfury can fix them a bit?

They need a rework,but excessive force is too much with bloodthirsty or fury as well

If they put excessive force to TKs in UC Shiva cannot use share honor more so it will change the hole tactic in the event

I wonder how we can deal with TK buffed monsters with excessive force in UC? It will be a nightmare, every monster we meet will be like Penguinator.
I know for sure the excessive force is the characteristic of the Penguinator, so the developers will not give it to anyone else.

Do you guys agree that they need rework?right now they are not what they supposed to be,and no one said give them exercise passive,all we are saying is protector/sleep monster have HG and TK needs to kill them in one shot so he can do bloodthirsty after 2 kill.
I red the others idea and thinking to give them new skill called “sniper kill” and this can only used if the opponent is sleep/protector type.after all they are TK and should able of killing those.this way AOE will not kill monster with hg even they be sleep or protector.
Believe me guys I know sleep is only strategy at high lvl and no one want to destroy the game,as I told it before I’m fan of TK but mostly fan of game,but no one wants to face deo too.some of us(not me thanks to bane) are afraid of SS and frost rider.
Don’t let me start at new poison and protectors devs released but the point is not giving every monster exercise,the point is monster be what they supposed to be and TK is killer not a dead meat.
F2P Arash

Dear TK must first kill something then do bloody move,right now he can’t kill.the point is it not changing the moves.
F2P Arash

I don’t think excessive force is the right way to go about buffing them though. It will make them to oppressive, they are way to fast. I don’t claim to have the answer on what to do to buff it. I just know that giving them excessive force is to much. Even penguinator that has it is supper slow. He is no where near as fast as the the tk.

Well, Bloodfury would be nice, but again, that doesn’t fix their main problem. As I said, just picking a move at random and boosting it is not going to solve its problems. I’ll reiterate, there’s two kinds of weaknesses- good ones and overwhelming ones. Having to get 2 kills to start sweeping makes it a little hectic, but they can cope with that totally fine. But these two exist for a single purpose- to shut down protect/sleep shenanigans. If they’re unable to do that quickly enough, then why do they even exist? Hence I have to agree with adding Excessive Force, it is exactly what they need to become a legitimate threat. Yes, they one shot every protector in sight. Maybe it’s time that the meta shifted a little farther away from those guys, anyway. When Robinator showed up, it hit the protectors hard. WAY harder than the TKs would with excessive force. Is anyone calling Robin OP? No. Just quit putting protectors in the frontline, and you’re totally safe. And seriously guys, stop complaining about the UC. We already have Banedragon, which GUARANTEES the end of your sleep lock, while TKs with excessive force are only a problem if they get their turn, and even then, they’ll likely just nail one of your protectors, then you should be able to shut him back down just fine. Besides, they have the lowest defense stats in the entire legend pool(I think), so it shouldn’t take you long to finish them off at all.

Though honestly, I don’t think these guys should be top priority. Other mons like Valzareign and Oakthulhu are in far more dire need than Shadow and Kami. Notice that the TKs are actually used fairly often while Valz and Oak are not used ever. I know a lot of you probably have the legend TKs and just want them to work better, but I assure you, they’re not useless. I’d prefer to focus on the ones that are. I’ll leave them on the list, but I think we should give the others more of a chance.