Hunter island role play part 2

Colt: *calls shadow* “be wary, there might be more of them coming, send back up to the mountain just in case”

Tyson: *the group and bliss tagging along fly to the mountain top* “kurama deform” *his blade re-appears in his hands* “Im going in alone, the rest of you stay put here” 

Mariya: “good luck tyson”

Tyson: *he gives her the thumbs up as he is walking in the mountain entrance* -i dont even know if i can survive this. Scorch was always the better fighter from the beginning. But all I can do is try my best- *he walks in and see scorch* “who knew that it would end up like this”

Scorch: “I didnt, if you didnt walk in I could’ve taken the sword and not had to kill you…” *the sword covers itself with a protective barrier* “This was the last thing I wanted to do… I’m sorry… But I have to kill you”

Tyson: “yeah me too. And this time around it’ll just be my power against yours” 

Kurama: -what are you doing don’t do that- *his sword gets thrown out of the cave arena before the gate closes*

Tyson: “there can only be 2 entities in this arena. Now lets go” *he charges towards scorch*

Scorch: *his head and hands light up in flames* “You forced me to do this”

Tyson: “i didnt force you. You decided to turn against me because of jealousy. I could of gave you kurama’s power, I couldn’t get it to max power, but you could have, because you’re stronger than me!” *his fist lights up in flames and he swings at scorch*

Scorch: "Kurama choose you and this wasnt out of jealousy, Plasmorex was innocent, how can you not see that?! *stops the swing with his hand and grabs Tyson’s fist* “I never wanted to hurt you, I just wanted you to see that you have trapped an innocent being, do you not trust me?” *his hand goes white hot*

Tyson: “argh!” *he trips up scorch releasing him from scorch’s grip* “As much as I would like to trust you. I simply cannot trust plasmorexis. He tried to kill us in our previous timeline dammit and you can still forgive him for that?!” *he throws another punch at scorch on the ground*

Scorch: *his head burns white hot which burns Tyson’s hand again* “He was only trying to protect his world, you are only believing he is bad because the gods told you!”

Tyson: “dammit” *he backs away a few meter while he bandages his hand* “then why don’t you answer me properly this time, what was he defending his world against. Was it the Gods?!”

Scorch: “It is true that Plasmorex stopped doing what the gods told him to, but the gods wanted everyone to live normally, as soon as he escaped them he made us live all these years giving us powers then the gods took the people Plasmorex gave powers to and ordered you to defeat him, they turned his own creations against him”

Tyson: “what the… You mean… plasmorexis was only trying to give the people powers and the gods selfishly took away that power.” *his flaming fists die down and he suddenly stops* “you mean I’ve been fighting this war against plasmorexis for nothing?!”

Scorch: *burns open the protective case* “I’m going to set him free, I dont care if it takes me my whole life time”

Tyson: Scorch… What I say now must only be kept between me and you and kurama, just so the others are convinced i died by you from force… You can take kurama with you as well after this, he’ll be able to guide you well. I see it now all clearly, the way plasmorexis was trying to protect this world and so as a member of team Tyson I only have one more thing to pass onto you" *he walks up to scorch and touches his forehead with 2 fingers* “you are now the new leader of team Tyson, undo what I have done to this world by the Gods and set plasmorexis free and from now on the team will be called the eternal scorching flame” *he also transfers his power to scorch through the flames* 

Scorch: “I will kill anyone that stands in my way”

*tyson dies and gets absorbed by the arena and the gates to the arena suddenly open*

Sasuke: “the gates have finally opened” *he then sees a figure coming out the mountain fog and it is scorch* “no… way… Tyson lost?!”

Mariya: “nooo… This cant be real”

Kurama: -i can’t believe my father lied to me about everything all this time. He deserves nothing but death for what he’s done to plasmorexis-

Scorch: “That’s right Sasuke…” *draws both the Kurama sword and the Sword of Foresight* “I’m unstoppable now”

Bliss: “No!” *in trance* “Truth! Aren’t you speaking seriously? The Sword of Foresight is destined to HIM??”

Truth: “When Sasuke used that power on you, it was my half-sister Lie speaking through you. But to really activate the power of the Sword, two people are needed: a Lie-blessed person and a Truth-blessed person. Lie has already made Scorch touch the Sword, you must touch it only for ten seconds. At that instant point my Call will make you see a very dreadful future, and your Call power will disappear. Scorch became evil because he was called and blessed from Lie, but the Sword must remain in his hands, because only in a time in a future you will be able to retrieve me and fight Scorch and retrieve also the Sword. Lie and Truth forged together the Sword, and we agreed that first an evil creature and only after some time a good creature can possess it. You two are destined, but you must wait the proper time”

Bliss: “Ok retrieving the Sword, but to retrieve… You???”

Truth: “Unfortunately I must say that after you touch the Sword and short after your vision, you will lose my Call”

Bliss: “NO!! Then I won’t touch the Sword! Because that means also that I will betray my best friend! I won’t do it!!!”

Resy: *wakes her from the trance* “Bliss, listen! You will NOT betray me, trust me!! Because if the Sword at the end will be destined to you anyways, you must let Scorch use it for a while, so activate it! Please! Because you will defeat Scorch anyways with the help of Jace, Kira, Ray, Mariya and Sasuke! But whatever happens, at least save my family, bring my mom and my granny back to the Earth!”

*Katelin and Lily auraported next to Resy and hugged her*

Resy: “Mum! Granny! Return IMMEDIATELY to the Earth!”

Katelin: “No! We’ll just stay there in a safe place! We’ll be always with you, whatever happens!”

Resy: “Ok, let’s go. Bliss, go and power-up Scorch by touching the Sword! Stay with him. I will NEVER count it as a betrayal!” *nods*

Bliss: *nods back with some tears* “Ok…” *kneels in front of Scorch* “Oh Scorch! I solenny swear over Muse that I’m here to activate the Sword of Foresight! Please, let me touch it, it’s only ten seconds! Then I’ll lose my Call of Truth!”

Sasuke: “what the… no he’ll kill you!” *he runs to Bliss in a state of panic* 

Resy: *holds back Sasuke* “She HAS to see!”

Bliss: *grabs the Sword and has a great shock trance lasting ten seconds. After that she leaves the Sword and walks some steps back. The Truth came out of her*

Truth: “Bliss, I’ll return when time will be favourable for you!” *dissipates in the sky*

Resy: “BLISS! What did you see?” *holds her*

Bliss: *whispers in Resy’s ear, crying*

Resy: *sighs, and hugs Bliss* “Leave it. I accept it. It’s my destiny. Don’t even try to use a Survival on me when it happens. Because it’s better to have the Muse powers inhibited by depression than to lose them definitely!”

Bliss: “o… Ok…”

Resy: “Go where my family is. You three will have visual condivision”

Bliss: *nods and runs away crying*

Resy: *to Sasuke* “Remember my love, whatever happens to me, remember that Jace, Kira, Ray and Mariya will sustain you” *kisses him* “Remember, I chose my destiny, and I’m doing it for you!”

Scorch: “Well if that activates it… I win” *walks towards Resy with both his swords*