Hunter island role play part 2

Sasuke: “no!!” -dammit I cant move- “Resy it doesn’t have to be like this!” 

Resy: “Scorch, before we fight, remember, as Bliss said, you aren’t blessed, but worse, CURSED by Lie! Don’t let the Lie blind your reason! Don’t let the Black Aura control you! Don’t cause another Black Aura Crisis, because if you want to protect the world with those means, instead you are going to destroy it! And you, Sasuke, remember what Lily said! Physical body dies, but the conscience not! Her granny’s spirit remained with her fifteen years, and this is a long time, you know! I’ll remain with you at least another millennium, if needed!”
*tights her fists*
“KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA!” *flies up* “Scorch, if you can’t have your reason back, I’ll bring you on the way to Damascus! STARLIGHT!!”
*casts a blinding light Aura beam*

Scorch: *looks away until the beam ends* “You can’t defeat me, I know what you are going to do before you do it”

Kurama: -Now scorch, I am at your command, I can feel the power of the sword of foresight, use me to block her next attack-

Resy: “You are underestimating us Musers!” *sings* «Invisible to all, the mind becomes a wall!» *hides her trace* -Ha! Try to block this!- “SPACE DEMENTIA!!” *distorting brain waves*

Scorch: “Kurama block it”

Resy: “How the Great Darnaction…??” *returns* “Scorch! You are abusing the Sword of Foresight! By abusing it, that power will irreversibly decrease! And you will become weaker, because Lie will hide you more and more relevant particulars of the future!”

Kurama: *he blocks the brain wave by absorbing it himself* 

Resy: “Yes! Kurama out of game thanks to the brain-distorting waves!! It’s just you and the Foresight, you fool MuseHater! Against an enraged Muser…”

Katelin and Lily: “Her family…”

Apophisking, Voltiger and Dreadwolf: “Her best Arks…”

All the First Ones: *popping out of the Aurasphere* “All her First Ones…”

Bliss: “…and her best friend!!”

Vulcarex: “BROTHER KURAMA!!! ARE YOU COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR HEAD??? CHOOSING TO SERVE THE EVIL AND TO SERVE LIE???”
*swallows a globe of pure energy*
“ULTIMATE FIRST ONE SECRET POWER!! NEW BIG BANG!!!”

Resy: “Well done guys! Let’s attack with our best moves!”

*the whole army activates and Resy absorbs the energy of their best moves to make her use a combined move*

Resy: “KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA… ULTIMATE!!!” *charges all flamed up against Scorch, waiting with both blades pointed at her*

Scorch: -Kurama, you know what I’m thinking- “I don’t care big your army is, I’ll take them all”

Kurama: -yeah now with you at the helm I can release everything I’ve got, those brain waves are nothing now- “Ultimate transformation!” *he transforms into a dragon that is twice the size of vulcarex and he dodges the big bang attack. He then circles carrying scorch and flies down from the back and as he reaches the ground he transforms back into a blade* -finish it scorch-

Resy: “In fact I’m already coming with all their enraged energy inside me! Prepared to be boomed out!!” *speeds up towards the two pointed blades and hits them and Scorch with a HUGE explosion, which blows anyone else 500 metres away*

*After the explosion, she finds herself alone, stabbed with Kurama in her belly and the Sword of Foresight in her heart*
“Great Darnaction!”
*touches the blade of the Sword of Foresight*

*VISION*

Bliss: “Scorch! You fool MuseHater! You have underestimated the inner strength of a real Cydonian Muser! And now you will die with the same sword which killed my best friend three years ago!!”
*charges with epic enraged power*
“THIS IS FOR YOU, RESISTANCE LIOR SCHWAB!!”

*END OF VISION*

*Resy kneels, bleeding, and sees Scorch arriving*

Scorch: “You really thought that would defeat me…” *pulls out the swords and starts walking away* “See you soon… Sasuke”

Sasuke: “no!!!” *he runs over to resy* “please cmon stay with me, you can’t die here! You’re all that I have left, please don’t die!”

Resy: “No… Sasuke! Listen… to my last… will… Remember that… Jace… Kira… Ray… Mariya… Blade Master… my family… the Arks… the First Ones… and Bliss… All of them… will help you… avenge me! They… are what is left… to you! Sasuke… Don’t blame… anyone of them… Don’t blame… me… Don’t blame… yourself… Remember… I CHOSE… to follow you… I CHOSE… to sacrifice… for you! And remember… what my granny… told… Conscience… won’t die… Her granny Ulijana… remained fifteen… years… after death! I’ll… remain… with you… forever… in your heart! Now… It’s your… turn… to destroy… the Black Aura!!”

*dies*

Sasuke: “you got it resy… I promise I won’t fail you” *he gets up and after he wipes away his tears his eyes start to glow* “the next time I see you scorch we will have a very… Very long chat” *his Mangekyo sharingan awakens*

Mariya: “I’ll retrieve the corpse, so that we can properly bury her” *her water surrounds resy’s corpse as she is gently carried to vulcarex* “take her upon your back”

Ray: “Why Scorch…”

*Some days later, all of Resy’s friends, acquaitances and everyone who was bounded to her reunited in the Muse Arena, the biggest stadium of the universe, located in the centre of Teignmount City, the capital of Cydonia. And notice well: the Muse Arena is at the perfect antipode of the cursed arena where Tyson’s body and soul are still trapped.
Muse themselves (Matt Bellamy, Chris Wolstenholme and Dominic Howard), the band she adored since her beginning of high school, were there as well.
Apophisking dug her tomb, and Resy was deposed in a crystal coffin created by Mariya, which has the power to prevent any form of decomposition. The coffin was deposed, and covered by fresh ground. The horn of her unicorn, Dark Shines, was planted in the ground pointing at the sky*

Katelin: “Farewell Resy… You were my only precious child… Stubborn… But with a great inner strength!”

Lily: “Farewell Resy… Last stand of Cydonia, the Earth, and the Schwab Family!”

The Arks and the First Ones: “Farewell Master Resy… Our Guiding Light which will never fade in the sky!”

Bliss: “Farewell Resy… May your journey to Sky Teignmouth be safe… when you are able to find peace!” *repeats their friendship motto* “Resist… And you’ll be blessed… with affection, friendship and love!”

*Muse started playing the funeral song, Exogenesis Symphony Part 2 (Cross-Pollination)*

Matt Bellamy (leader of Muse): *sings the first verse*
«Rise above the crowds
And wade through toxic clouds
Breach the outer sphere
The edge of all our fears
Rest with you
We are counting on you
It’s up to you…»

*in the bridge between first and second verse, everyone pointed a fist to the sky, casting a beam of aura which during the second verse lands and transforms the planted horn into a giant solid white aura oak*

Everyone: *sing the second verse*
«SPREAD OUR CODES TO THE STARS
YOU MUST RESCUE US ALL!!
SPREAD OUR CODES TO THE STARS
YOU MUST RESCUE US ALL!!
TELL US, TELL US YOUR FINAL WISH
NOW WE NOW YOU CAN NEVER RETURN!!
TELL US, TELL US YOUR FINAL WISH
WE WILL TELL IT TO THE WORLD!!»

((If you want to hear the song, just google “Muse Exogenesis 2” on YouTube. Or better, lyric video here: EXOGENESIS SYMPHONY PART 2: CROSS-POLLINATION))

END OF PART TWO

STORY CONTINUES WITH PART THREE