Hunter island role play part 2

(This is optional. But I’m going to continue this from part ones last post)

Gray: “this feeling…” *the flashing aura stops as the small orb of light enters grays heart* “windra… Thank you… Everyone… Thank you for being the best friends I could ever meet”

-100 years later-

Teacher: “that’s the end of the story kids”

Tyson: “woah. Gray is absolutely awesome isn’t he ray?” (Mariya is in a separate class from them at the moment so it’s just tyson)

1 Like

Ray: “Yeah! You are totally gonna be like him in the future!”

Scorch: “Are any of them still alive, cause, 100 years is a really long time, most people are dead by then”

Teacher: “were not too sure. Apparently people from back then used their powers to remain young and be at a very old age at the same time. As for gray his whereabouts are unknown. Not even our most advanced technology can track him. As for the others they are still alive too. They’re just at different parts of the globe.”

Scorch: “So the seal didnt kill Draco, what if he comes back?!”

*bell rings*

Ray: “Let’s go”

Teacher: “that’s it class. Have a nice weekend!”

Tyson: “aye” *they walk out into to halls and see Mariya*

Mariya: “hey there guys”

Tyson: “we just learned the most awesome story ever. About the legend of gray.”

Mariya: “oh really we learned the same thing in our class. He sounds amazing doesn’t he. It seems like everyone wants to meet him too hehe”

Ray: “Sucks how it was just re-done by random people, if only we got to see the real deal…”

Tyson: “I agree. Someday I’ll meet gray for real and I want you guys to meet him too”

Mariya: “yeah I really want to see him too and amethyst as well” *they all walk out to the streets*

Tyson: “we will begin training again tomorrow 8am sharp. I hope to see you guys there too. Good night!”

Ray: “Bye” *runs off*

-wherever amethyst and gray are- 

Amethyst: *comes out and sits next to Gray* “Still thinking of Windra?”

Gray: “yeah… I can’t help but think back then at the funeral that was windras offering to me but I guess we will never know” *puts arm around amethyst*. “Ever since the incident with Draco all of our friends have been training in order to beat Draco. And the new government have their newest top ten fighters patrolling his seal day in day out. So I’m glad we can finally live peacefully in this world”

Amethyst: “No more fighting, well apart from the tournaments, but its good to give the kids a chance, im going to get some food, be back soon” *transforms into Garudahawk and flies off*

Gray: -hmm I wish things could be like this forever. Finally being able to relax after the fighting has been done but since Draco is still alive I guess I’m still on edge-

-tomorrow at 8am-

Tyson: “alright you ready ray?” (Tyson is very good at wielding a sword and has the power of fire but he barely knows how to use fire attacks)

Ray: “Sure am” *glows green and fire an earth bullet at tyson*

Tyson: *gets hit* “argh!” *charges and slashes at ray putting some fire into his slash*

Ray: *changes into an earth boulder and charges towards Tyson*

Amethyst: “Hey its those kids again”

Gray: “yeah. It’s good seeing them grow up. They’re becoming stronger every day I watch them”

Ray: “dammit” *he dodges the charging earth boulder charging at him. He then discharges a fire ball attack on ray*

*he smashes into the side of the cliff then deforms only to get smashed back into the side of the cliff with the fire ball*

*a massive part of the top of the cliff breaks off and starts falling at rapid speeds in the direction of ray and tyson*

Mariya: “noooooo!!!” *suddenly a blinding light lifts the giant rocks and they reform at the top of the cliff as gray comes down from the top*

Tyson: “who are you?!”

Ray: “Thanks for saving us sir! How did you do that?!”

Gray: “that’s just my specialty let’s say”

Tyson: “thanks for saving me too. What’s your name?”

Gray: “my name you ask? Well I’m just going to have to keep that secret”

Tyson: -secret huh. Well he doesn’t possess wind powers so it’s certainly not gray but still his strength is tremendous-

Gray: “I’ve seen you guys train here for quite a while actually. I’ve been watching every day and let’s say it brings joy to me to see kids grow up and become stronger. But I hear your school is doing a tournament in three days right”

Tyson: “yeah what about it?”

Gray: “well actually let me offer you this. How about you train with me for the next three days. And I promise you, you won’t regret it!”

Amethyst: *jumps down* “Don’t leave me out of this”

Ray: “Tyson, lets do it, did you see that power ?!”