RP: A New Beginning

Scorch: *walks into Draco’s house* “Guys, Sasuke and I have something we need to say”

Draco: “What is it?”

Ray: “Sounds important”

Sasuke: “we’re going on a mission to do something only us two can do together and unfortunately i cant spare any details but here is what i do have for you guys” *he hands out the secret parts of a trail to everyone in the room* “We’ve given each one of you a section of a map thats leads you to where we are located. Dont let anyone follow us out of the village and make sure that you guys stay safe. In case of emergency call us if you really need to but only if you’re really in a bind”

Mariya: “i understand even though this is so sudden and basically without you two we wouldnt have been able to build such a strong village.”

Sasuke: “we know its a little sudden but even so scorch and i believe in you guys to run this village and remember share to no one of this meeting, make it seem like it never happened”

Jace: “yeah we can do that, but it’ll still be a little sad not having you guys around”

Scorch: “We will surely miss you all” *starts walking out* “Oh yeah, Jace… Dont hide your feelings for her” *walks out* “So Sasuke… This will be a new beginning for all of us”

Sasuke: “yeah it will be and yeah jace, im sure you will have a fine relationship” 

Jace: *blushes* “dont say things like that all of a sudden guys”

Kira: “hehe” 

*sasuke and scorch eventually leave the village* 

Sasuke: “weve got a long trip ahead of us havent we”

Scorch: “We sure do, it will take us a few years to get there… So we have to get moving”

Sasuke: “yeah lets things on the role, by the way though I left my own surprise at the village. I hope anya raises shisui well, im sure he’ll become a great magic user” 

Scorch: “I hope the others keep in contact with us via letters, but enough talking… We need to focus on what we are doing…”

Sasuke: “yeah exactly” 

*17 years pass after they left* 

Jace: “things are sure quiet around here but as long as I’m with you and our Kayla then we’re all set” 

Kira: “yeah, its been 17 years since they set off on their journey, despite things being quiet though a lot has changed, especially since the dawn of a new generation of fighters have dawned upon us”

Draco: *knocks on the door* “Thought I might pay you a visit, its been a few years”

Jace: “ah draco, yes it has hasnt it. How have things been” 

Kayla: “dad whos this”

Jace: “ah yes i havent introduced yet. Draco this is our daughter Kayla, and Kayla meet a very old friend of ours Draco”

Kayla: “wait you mean the Draco?!”

Draco: “You had a kid?! Why didn’t you tell me? Have you told anyone else?”

Kira: “we would have told you and the others about it although since the contestants dispersed 5 years ago given that the village has gotten very big lately (100 miles long) we havent got your home address to send you a letter, but yeah we’re married now too”

Draco: “Well I actually came to tell you about Ray and Mariya… They have a kid too”

Jace: “what!?!?! Everyones got a kid now!”

Kira: “wow thats amazing what is he or she called?”

Draco: “They have a boy, called Kai… I think they might be trying to teach him how to use his powers now”

Jace: “oh really? Thats awesome, perhaps we should all form as a group to train both Kai and Kayla then?”

Draco: “That could be a good idea, should I go tell them to meet us down at the gym?”

Jace: “the local one? Yeah that would be great! By the way how has life on your side been?”

Kayla: *creeps up behind draco* “can i have your autograph? I heard you were a major hero in school so please would you mind?”

Draco: “Oh, I’m honored” *moves his hand over the piece of paper and shadows form on it spelling his name* “My life? Eh, I’ve just been at home trying to think of any way of bringing my son back”

Jace: “Ah I see I guess you still havent found a way then. Maybe if you contacted scorch and sasuke they could help?”

Kayla: “thats awesome thank you! I gotta show this to the people at school, they wont believe this” 

Kira: “Draco by the way I’ve found some interesting footage of a suspect of a crime but its not what you would think” *shows footage of the light/darkness guy transforming and taking on another personality* “maybe you’ve seen this sort of thing before since you’re an expert in shadow magic”