Hunter island role play part 2

Mariya: *she tries running outside but sasuke stops her* 

Sasuke: “we need you in here as an extra medic plus there is only one guy out there, they’ll be fine outside”

Tyson: *he gets up* “thank you vulcarex. Now lets do this ray, its payback time for that sneaky trick of yours” *kurama transforms back into a sword  in tyson’s hands and he immediately fires a flames strike towards ash*

Resy: “Mariya, I know you’re worried for Ray… He’ll do well!”

Bliss: *stretches her body* “I’m so tired… Oh no, another Call…”

Ash: *dodges it* “Try harder won’t you?” *turns to smoke and deforms in front of Tyson* “Take your best shot”

Tyson: “no problem… Blazing sphere!” *a circle of fire erupts from the ground and the fire engulfs everything around him in a 5 meter radius*

Vulcarex: *from behind Ash* “FIRST ONE SECRET POWER! BASALTIC FLOW!!” *beams of pure magma pointed at Ash*

Ash: *comes through the fire into the safe spot Tyson is in and deforms, kicking Tyson into his fire* “I could do this all day” *forms and deforms to avoid Vulcarex’s attack*

Scorch: “Ash, talk to me, Ash”

Ash: *his earpiece turns on* “Tyson is a lot weaker then you said”

Scorch: “I found everyone weapons and a scroll for a sacred one, it has clues on it so get back as soon as possible we need to get it now”

Ash: “Sacred weapon, scroll? Sounds like my kinda thing” *turns to smoke and disappears*

Ray: “Sacred weapon? Tyson, we need to find out what this is and get it before they do”

Tyson: *he comes out of the flames unharmed* “yeah we need to. But i think i’ll know who to ask for help with it” *he walks in and mentions it to both draco and blademaster* “perhaps one of you know what this thing is given that you guys craft a lot of weapon”

Bliss: *falls asleep*

Resy: "Noo!! She’s not yet in the REM phase, when the Call of Truth reaches its peak! Sasuke, is your turn to make that Chidori technique! Now!

Sasuke: “not chidori but an illusion” *he grabs Bliss and then opens her eyes manually and then activates his sharingan* “now you will fall under my genjutsu” *he looks her directly in the eyes with his sharingan*

Draco: “Ah… Scroll leading to a sacred weapon…”

Blade Master: “That could be many… But I think it could be the Sword of Foresight”

Tyson: “the sword of foresight, what the, there is a sword that can really look to the future?!”

Bliss: *speaking in the sleep with a different voice* “This will upgrade Bliss’ power! I am the Truth, and I constantly need to call her so that she can warn you of every danger. If the Sword of Foresight falls into wrong hands, the future will be the harshest that this galaxy has ever seen! I can tell you directly no more, you will now see what just Bliss sees. Only I tell: the Sword of Foresight to Bliss destined is!!”

Blade Master: “I’m not sure if it’s real or not, but the first person to have it died and hid it somewhere and he described the sword in a strange way…”

Draco: “Which was…”

Blade Master: “After hearing my tale about the sword it’s your choice to believe it, but future comes into the eyes of the being that retrieves it”

Resy: “Mum, that reminds me one of the prophecies in the Percy Jackson saga!”

Katelin: “ah yeah, the Oracle of Delphi!”

Lily: “It seems that… Maybe it’s just a legend reported, but the Truth herself forged the Sword of Foresight”

Bliss: *sleeps peacefully*

Tyson: “the person who wields that sword has the ability to see the future. So basically whoever attains it will have the ability to rival even plasmorexis?! We have to retrieve it”  

Kurama: *he physically manifests* “We will all need to hurry to the place where the sword is. Its on a mountain top and a curse is set upon the sword from the user that died. There must be a dual between 2 people that will go on until the death and the winner will attain that sword” 

Tyson: “that means… We have no time to lose, everybody, we must get our things together, Kurama will lead the way for us”

Resy: “If the Truth herself forged the Sword and has just spoken through Bliss’ mouth, I’ll help her in every way to achieve her mission, even if I have to pay with my life! Even though, I would really sacrifice for all of you. Especially for you, Sasuke! Just promise and swear that if Scorch kills me, you won’t seek vengeance, but you’ll let your love strength guide you to destroy the Black Aura!”

Scorch: “Wait” *holds it infront of the fire* “Colt, I think we found where our weapon is” *drops the scroll into the fire* “You and I head off immediately”

Colt: “the rest of you stay here, we have to go and do something important” *they both leave the cave as quickly as possible and on their way they come across ash mid-way in their path and colt leaves an ice message while rushing past him* -go back to camp we must take care of something-

Tyson: “actually. Sasuke, resy, ray, mariya, draco, blademaster we will be the ones to go. The others stay and hold down fort and I’m serious this time. Lily, Katelin, Bliss put up protective barriers so that in case of an attack on home base. Jace and Kira you guys help with that too by guarding the front”

Resy: “Hey Granny, before we go, tell that anecdote!”

Lily: “Yes Resy! Especially you Sasuke, keep it in mind… My granny, who was called Ulijana, was a very strong-spirited woman, and I admired her and I was very bounded to them. She understood alone the moment she was going to die, so when she felt the moment, for two days didn’t eat, cleaned up the house, prepared a lot of food. Then, when a night came, she called the whole family around her, and said goodbye to everyone, after asking us to switch on a candle as soon as she took her last breath. So she crossed her arms on her chest, took the last breath and died. BUT… She died physically, but SHE WASN’T GONE. Her spirit remained with me FIFTEEN YEARS, because she felt that for fifteen years I needed her. In spirit form, she even saved my life twice. So remember Sasuke, and all of you, physical body dies, but the conscience doesn’t. Maybe you have never felt the spirit of your father. But remember, he will always live in your heart, just as Ulijana, my granny, lives in mine”

Scorch: “Wait, we can get there easy” *calls Shadow and he arrives*

Shadow: “Get you to the bottom of the mountain? Easy” *they all appear at the bottom of the mountain* “Good thing it was night time, good luck” *fades into the shadows*