Dragon Island Blue role play

I know it might seem a little stupid cause we already have a HI role play but I would like to create this as it would be sort of cool and to get people involved in an old game would be awesome! Same rules apply aka state name gender and monster you would like to be. Or if you would prefer to be a trainer just state name and gender and what monsters you have. (Btw in this story there are wild animals such as normal deer and tigers etc)

Name: Sam
Identity: Trainer
Monster owned: wolf

“Alright then it’s time to make a good catch here” the wolf strikes and captures a small elk. “Time to cook this bad boy up!”. As I walked back to my hut I saw a tall figure on the path.

Name: Alex

Identity: Summoner

Monster(s) Owned: Bon

“Hello…”

As I walked toward the man, I approached with curiosity and finally said “so your a trainer too, glad to meet you. I’m about to go back to my hut now, care to joi…” Before I was able to finish my sentence, a wild tiger cub appeared from the forest in front of us. It wasn’t like any other normal tiger cub, it has flames coming from its mouth “looks like we have trouble here we have to act immediately” *my wolf immediately started charging towards the tiger cub at full force*

Name: Overlord (or something)
Identity: ??? (Ull see)

*i growl as the wolf runs towards me*

(This is genius! I love dib and I have alot more opinion on this so im glad to have found this thread)

Name:Blaze

Monster: Firecub

I was running through the forest, and I saw 2 hunters, and in my territory! Those hunters are taking our food, and they might even take us! Its not the first time hunters have came here for cubs and tigers for there skin… Just like my father. But I am not letting them get anywhere near my baby sister or my mother! I gathered my strength and was ready to shoot fire at the hunters. They sent there wolf after me and I shot him with a little fire which barely hurt him. “Listen wolf, tell your hunters if they want my family, they have to go through me first!”

(You ninjad me dry!!!)

(Im not actualy a fire cub, im the overlord that transforms into what i wish, when i wish, off to school bye)

“Go ahead, Bon. We need to assist them…”

“Wait wolf stop” *the wolf stops just about 4 metres from each other* I ran towards him with worry that he was hurt from the fire ball. The wolf then growled, and I took a sigh of relief. “Listen I didn’t come here to intentionally attack you, you just looked angrily at us and I thought you were a threat. I apologise for my misunderstanding”

“Its fine…I’m just…looking for something…”

“Come here, Bon”

All of a sudden a bon jumps in my way “Leave me alone! How dare you hunt in my territory! Get out now or I will hurt you” I yell at the bon

Name: frigus (latin for cold)

Character:frostcub

“Mother, when will blaze be back? I miss him.” I ask my mom “He should be back now, but he isnt so I really dont know.” “Can i go out and look for him?” “No, frigus, im sorry dear.”

All of a sudden i got overcome with worry, and despite what my mom said I knew blaze was in trouble and I had to help him. I snuck out of the den while mom was resting. “Oh man, im gonna get in So much trouble. But I know that I just have to find blaze” ((a little backround, is that blaze and frigus are brother and sister who have had a psychic connection from birth. When one is sad, the pther can feel it ect. And blaze is angry and worried so frigus is trying to find him.))

Blaze: I think the humans were trying to sympathise, they didnt seem hostile. I gave a questioning look. They didnt seem to want to fight. All of a sudden frigus came out from behind me “Frigus!!! What are you doing? Is mother ok?” “Yes she is fine… And im glad you are aswell.” There was a moment of silence. “I dont know if i want to go back to mom. I mean, its about time we grow up and live our own lives, don’t 'cha think?” I say. “Hmm, I suppose. But what will mom think when her kids dont come back?.. Who are these hunters here?” Frigus asks

“I said I wanted to call of the attack at first but if you hurt this trainers monster. I will be forced to to take action. Wolf you know what to if that happens” *the wolf growled at me with confidence* if my wolf has eaten enough to evolve then this last piece of elk should do it.

“Trust me…a Direwolf will not be enough to take on a Bon…”

“Besides I’m not planning on attacking anyone…Unless they directly stand in my way…”

“Don’t worry I’m no going to attack you I was talking about those cubs over there”

“OH! My bad…”

I began to whisper to the other trainer “the problem is that they are brother and sister,they might have their parents close by. A fire tiger and a snow panther will be hard to deal with at this point. We would be outnumbered and plus I would feel horrible if we destroyed one of the siblings so I think we should withdraw for now”

“I agree”

*looks at my Bon*

“Lets go”

Blaze: the trainers finally left, “Safe!” I thought. Something about them was a little fishy though… “Hey frigus, so how about that adventure?”

Frigus: “I dont really know…”

(This is a temp character)

Name: unknown

Monster: blood priest

I was walking through the woods, when I saw 2 little cubs… I would love to take them and kill them. They can be my sacrifice for the day! Oh the glory… I silently stalk them behind bushes “Hey do you smell blood? Because I do…” “Yeah same here” i heard them say. “Its now or never” I whispered to myself. I leap out at them “YOU WILL DIE!!!” I yell “Run!!!” The little fire cub yelled. I chase after them

Frigus: “Blaze, what is that thing? Im scared!” “I dont know, but we cant run like this forever. We have to fight!” “ARE YOU CRAZY!? That thing is a bloody muderer! This is insane. Its all insane! I heard rumors of blood priests but I thought those were only myths monsters made up to scare monsters!” I started to shiver in fear “Trust me frigus… *blaze huffs from exhuastion of running* We can do… It” I trusted blaze more then anything, so if he was gonna fight, i would fight to the death with him. “Ok… then lets *huff* do this”

Name: Deathblade
Monster: blade master (mehehe)

Watching over the two cubs from a high-up tree branch, paid by the mother to watch her babies…
A sudden shriek came beneath me and a crazy blood priest started to chase them! I jumped out of the tree, with my sword, and landed gracefully. I started to run from there, but I knew I was too late when I felt the heat of blaze’s explosion…

(Basically im just a voice at the moment)

(EDIT: Master u ninjad me)

Blaze: “ok frigus. Lets go!!!” *Charges up fire*

Frigus: ok, we stay together forever! *Summons a blizzard and launches my attack when blaze does*

Blood priest: I got knocked back, and badly injured but I’m still standing “YOU FOOLISH LITTLE CUBS! I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!” *Blood priest charges blaze and knocks him out*

Frigus: "Blaze? Blaze? Please blaze!!! "*blood priest snatches blaze* “NO! Dont you dare touch him! Arrrg” *bites blood priest*

Blood priest: I easily shook off the frostcub, and took off with “Blaze”, the firecub. “IF YOU FOLLOW ME YOU WILL HAVE THE SAME FATE AS HIM!”