canishogun needs nerf

Srsly
I have link fire and this mother trucker just slays everyone just like that.

Problem is the passive skill that makes his attacks ignore hold ground and shields.
Just way too powerful.

or reduce it entrance speed.
just do something

2 Likes

Fun fact. It used to have double counter strike at over 90 speed :blush:

1 Like

Well he’s a hard counter to link fire so it’s normal he demolishes you if you don’t deal with him. Canishogun has been tinkered with a lot already (almost too much if you ask me) so I think we should leave him alone and focus on more problematic monsters.

In short: git gud! :wink:

2 Likes

just because only you get wreckt by a particular mons…it doesnt mean it need nerf…! its shame you cant deal with cani…he already got nerfed many times till now.

1 Like

Leave Canni aloooooooone

1 Like

I agree with the speed part . It needs to be reduced. Like at 4 or 3

1 Like

That’s way too much dude

0.5% is more than enough

And to think there’s guys that have this passive without conditions!

@Exu I love how the Devs fixed the original problem, which were the AoE spam FLs. Now it’s much more balanced but still maintains some more than decent firepower.

1 Like

Flame eater is an unnecessary invention . It punishes fire way too much when diversity needs desperate attention .

As for the passive , it could have been excessive force but glad it’s conditional.

But on the hindsight , fire has way too many powerful monsters … so cani is fine lol

Hmmm someone finally smart enough to run cani in endgame with all these link Fire endgames running around.

I’m cool with this @LeoFINuTube try running something different if you don’t like it! :100::100::100:

3 Likes

Smart people also run Dracorosa at endgame. Because I would say half of the end games I face are either poison or fire

1 Like

I swear if the devs nerf canishogun for a third time…

Canishogun is a harsh counter to fire. There are plenty of things which harshly counter other elements or strategies. Try facing Staticsphere with a link water team!

Cani is totally fine now. Not OP at all

2 Likes

lol quit complaining and see how the old days were with double counter strike.

1 Like

I just can’t believe this thread.
It makes me remember those long fights against @DonT89 , arguing about canishogun XD.
This has been (maybe) the most nerfed monsters in neo history, or at least, the one with the biggest nerfs.
If you know which your biggest counter is, why don’t you improve your team in order to stop it?
There is always a way

3 Likes

do the favor of not ■■■■■■■ me the monster of new :kissing::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Insert the usual stop nerfing legends because myths don’t get nerfed argument here

6 Likes

Dude i feel you.
You run link flame so cani should be nerfed.
Yes that’s the reason.
Imo stun immunity should get nerfed too cuz i run a lil stun endgame.

Hmm I think the comments are starting to mimick each other too much. Better end it here.

3 Likes