Evertale Bugs and Issues

Strange bug:

Player rank power up on hard level is excatly like gold power up on hard.
Same exp and gold rewards, and same fight.

Yeah i noticed it too, i have a feeling someone f***** up there lol

I stuck after Boss fight there and some dialogues… My quest is ‘test’ and I can’t enter the next chapter. Tried reinstall the game and restore the data…still the same issue :confused:

My friend code: ET6RZK2

I’ve been playing for a while but can’t seem to summon. Not sure why it’s still locked. Not sure if it had something to do with transferring data to a new device, which I did when I started. :frowning:

Hi guys, i have a problem

Jester day i do mana events, Like gold, exp and more without problems, now, the game say me “la alineación de tu equipo no cumple los requisitos para participar en este evento”

How can i do? ._.

1 Like

So the game was working quite well for me yesterday, however today turned out differently now i cant even connect to the games servers, i keep getting this error message. As you can see my wifi connection is good.

1 Like

I think servers are down. Cant do powerup missions

Do you have too much team cost?

No, i have 178/184 ._.

Are the servers down again, I cant connect.

Yeah same, can’t connect to the PvP.

Its unplayable at the moment, the servers are constantly down.

I have had the same problem after transferring data from my iPhone to my iPad I have to email support tried all the email addresses available and yet they have still not contacted me to resolve the issue. Not sure what to do does anyone have any suggestions?

I’d wait for the update coming as soon as apple approves it. See if that fixes it

1 Like

I can’t start story2. Eternal is realy undead…

Dayum who is that monster in the back? A SSR? Damn he looks badass

It’s vesh! And I just ultra evolved him!image

5 Likes

Nice, could you post a screenshot of his moves and passives

2 Likes