Evertale Bugs and Issues

Alright, so how bout you guys fix that I’ve done over 100 gem draws and only got 4 SSR weapons and no SSR units. This is ridiculous about to get a full refund from apple and quit because of that ■■■■ .

Ridiculous? Did you look at the drop rate? It’s
published, so if you choose to gamble with your money that’s your call, but there’s no false advertising happening.

SSR characters are not meant to be easy to get.

Sorry for your bad luck tho. I hope you find your good luck soon!

1 Like

Don’t press the grey act 1 press the main story button

Server not working properly for mercenaries right now!

1 Like

Hi. The same thing. After transfer I lost my party …

How many chapters are¿? I finished the third one and it doesn’t appear anything else.

1 Like

lol better improve the game first then comment at googleplay~

HOW THE HELL CAN I BEAT THE FINAL BOSS IN AEON TOWER WITH THIS TEAM? HELP!

Too offensive id say. If you use the pikachu and ONLY use poison with it you’re guaranteed to stay at 1 spirit at least

In the “Power Up” quest, if you ever want to use a mercenary, you’re supposed to lose your internet connection. This annoys the time to load this list is absolutely unacceptable! Especially with the difficulty level “Extreme”, where it is important to use a mercenary, it almost never works! It’s the same Problem with the Nagi quests! Finally fix the game and the bugs!

I agree, the mercenary list is buggy. Refresh works most of the time but still should be fixed

Guys, where can I get Gilgar and Callen? I have already reached Aeon Tower, but I never received these cards:(

Duh they were never available to begin with

Ok, then another question: where can I catch an electric spider?

Not most of us remember but why dont you check the shaking grass from chapter 4-6

Thank you:)

A monster/character cannot be hit by a multi-attack attack if he is under stealth but is the last monster remaining…I think since he is the last monster multi-attacks should still work

I got this unverified error, anyone know how to solve it?

1 Like

I have it too… after yesterday’s patch I can’t do anything that involves spending mana… I can’t do events or online story. It gives me this error too. But I have great internet connection. And I can choose a mercenary, and image https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/business4/plugins/discourse-narrative-bot/images/unicorn.png the pvp, so clearly I have connection. I can’t play the game at all and it’s super frustrating. I hope they patch it.image

Yes we must unicorn the pvp.