Evertale Bugs and Issues

Did you try restoring the data with the code( don’t know if it will solve the problem)

I thinks it due to pressing the scene to fast :joy: at least in my case but that area seems to be bugged

Druke is hard but beatable, love how this game requires strat. Anyways am I missing something? When I take my monsters to pvp they are all devolved into smaller forms??? Is this a bug or do you need to pvp with only people not monsters?

1 Like

It’s a bug, they said that they will fix it in the next update

I just finished the 2nd act, it says that it’s complete (with quest reward too), but it didn’t unlock 3rd act just yet. Any advice? Bug or need an update?

Sadly 3 act ain’t out yet

1 Like

This company has been very good at making strategy games is shame not more people play it’s releases

1 Like

So i dont have access to any of the quest/events, keep getting error code, also locked out of the summon section. Tried restoring my account to fix it, ended up losing my starting SR monster and still have same issues :man_shrugging: . Story mode was fun untill i lost my starter SR, so i think im gonna stick to neo monsters lol

Tried it and it did not solve the issue. Still stuck

For some reason I am missing some allies that I obtained from beating them in battle. I tried restarting the app and logging back into the game to see if it’ll fix it. No luck though.

The game freezes for me at the part where you get assured.

Please look into the leveling bug. Some characters do not receive XP in certain acts and with power up events. Here’s a text from a guild mate who was
Able to isolate some of the characters xp issues.

“R unit not getting experience power up

Guys i found that monster like Baltu Merc and Levintole do not get experience from ACT 2 or even when you do power up using Cores
They can however get experience if you go back to ACT 1 and fight monsters there
This is a BUG but the workaround is there.
Cheers”

1 Like

The bug I noticed, when your doing pvp, your monsters that you caputred at a lower form de evoke back to the lower form like the lightving guy or that bear, and other creatures that you’ve captured. I assuming this is a bug and not intentional becuase they remain at the same lvl.

I have a pretty major bug with my Levintoline creature. It is currently level 31 out of 40 max but is unable to get any more levels it has 8680 experience to level up, and I have used multiple exp items on it to increase this, however this just says congratulations, consumes the item, uses the gold and provides no experience. I have also noted it has received no experience after an entire day of battles. I have spent a lot of gold trying to level this creature and it’s really frustrating…

1 Like

Today 24.March 2019, at 01:19 PM:

Friends Code: GCH2N4K.

Player: Morphzeus.

I played on a iPad Air 2, with iOS 12.

I used today the „Power Up Fusion“ to get my "Baltu Söldn“ character with “Level 31”, to get upgrade to „Level 32“, I needed 2 pieces of “R Character Cores” and „Gold“

Unfortunately nothing happened!

The payment for the character improvement has been made, the 2 “R Character Cores”, as well as my gold, has been duly deducted, but the character is without improvement.

I would be grateful if you can credit me the 2 “R Character Cores” and the „Gold“ back!

Post Edit:
The character “Ludmilla” says at the beginning of chapter “4”, that I should re-equip myself in the shop, there are probably new goods. But the business has no new weapons! Another bug !?

Friend code: YK6790P

Player: Ludrasil

My power up and evolution weren’t working so I restored data and that fixed it. It brought me back to chapter 2 when I was in 3, but that’s okay. Now though I lost the SR unit I had at the beginning of the game, the black fox looking thing (can’t remember the name.) is there anyway to get that SR unit back or have to summon and hope for the best?

Im new. Please add me, thanks :). Friend code B2ZYHJZ

Please post on appropriate thread, unless your account is bugged and you want devs to add you.

I’ve finished act 1, but I can’t continue… act 2 isn’t showing up

Press the story button not the act button