Enough is enough, you should assume some form of responsibility!

Yes and I hatched again 1800 gems to find Jaguardian and still nothing.

So 900 + 900 refunded

I think the request here is to have pity . I think it’s reasonable since most gacha have a pity for highest rarity

I just drove from home to the city and literally every single stop light was red. 7 out of 7 red lights, there must be some guy at the traffic control system making fun of my life. HOW DARE THEY???
And just to tip the scales of the multiverse I thought I found a penny but it just looked like one. What are the odds???

So yes enough is enough I will join the cause.

5 Likes

Lol this reminds me of you going through 100 packs to get one jack o scorp.

I’m not against having a pity but zigza is at this point. The shrine proves it. They’re willing to give us more rolls but no guarantees, unless it’s with paid gems.

1 Like

If you find it every day you should think about some conspiracy :sweat_smile:

Yep, and make sure to ignore all the times you get green lights!

2 Likes

@DonT89 What possible motivation would the devs have for decreasing your odds? I covered this in a dedicated topic, but in summary, the risk of breaking the law(yes altering your egg drops is technically fraud) and alienating some of the biggest spenders in your game is far greater then the reward of (Maybe) getting you to spend more money on gems.

If you really want to prove anything, record every hatch you do. Get the devs to confirm that you didn’t leave any out(they almost certainly keep logs). Keep doing this for ~10000 packs, and you MIGHT have a large enough sample size to prove something. Yes, that is 10000 with 4 zeros because it takes a massive sample size to prove anything of note with such a low probability. And in the mean time, check your knowledge of statistics because this

doesn’t look good

Why That is Wrong(or at least bad statistical analysis)

Selecting two unrelated events and combining their probabilities is stupid. The same applies to selecting two or more unlikely events out of order. For instance, if I said that I opened 1000 eggs, and got 700 epics, 250 Super Epics, 40 legendaries, and 10 mythics, then that wouldn’t be too remarkable. However, if I said that I opened 700 eggs and got epics out of all of them, that would still be technically correct, but would make it sound like I got impossibly unlucky. In addition, the odds of those two things happening are only about 1 in 16, assuming that the luck shrine is random and unbiased(which it isn’t, so the odds are really higher to get a lower multiplier). Overall, if you want to make a valid argument that is to be taken seriously, you’ve just shot yourself in the foot.

We get it, you spend a lot of money on this game, and are mad that you didn’t get the results you wanted. But accusing a major company of fraud based on your own personal experience, which you haven’t even fully recorded and quantified, seems like a bit of a stretch.

1 Like

Basically this.

1 Like

This is 90% of the arguements he has put forth so far

I opened way more than 10000 packs… And you would be really surprised of the results…

Let’s analyze the potential risks and benefits of the devs faking the hatching odds.

The risks are quite simple. If they fake the hatching odds and get caught, the devs will face serious legal repercussions and the game will instantly die. I’m pretty sure that just about everyone here wouldn’t hesitate to delete neo if someone proved that the odds were fake.

Assuming the devs are not idiots, we can logically conclude that they would only take such a risk if they had much to gain (i.e. money) and/or there was little chance that they would get caught.

The problem with this is that lowering the hatching odds might not even make players spend more.

The devs could hope that it would cause players to keep spending more gems until they eventually get what they want, but the extra money gained from this could just as easily be cancelled out by the increase in players who get discouraged when they continuously get bad luck.

In summary, it makes no logical sense for the devs to fake the hatching odds when the potential benefits don’t even come close to justifying a risk this bad. It would be much more profitable to release things like guaranteed mythic eggs that can only be opened with paid gems or give out more rewards to keep players interested in the game.

2 Likes

I think you may not understand what we are talking about. For example, when we select products, my homepage will always recommend me things that are more expensive than other products. This is big data.

1 Like

My recently record is,
7/4/2021 :1400 gems at Sakurariisk banner and get 2 mythic( 1 pickup 1 not pickup) .
3/9/2021 :About 500 gems at Leira banner and get no mythic.
1/22/2021 :1320 gems at Cyncia banner and get no mythic.
※All of free gems

Totaly about 3220 gems. Only 2 mythic (1 pickup). Of course I also know that this is a game and that it can happen probabilistically. I hope that knowing this result will make a better choice when other players consider it (for example, whether to paying or not, ).

2 Likes

Yes but China has global data while it maintains an iron curtain around it’s data …

A more logical argument from him could be to complain about

1. Low %
  2. No pity system .

But ye @DonT89 should not feel targeted cos I can’t remember the last time I got anything worthwhile , let alone mythics . A lot of us face similar situations like u dont buddy , it’s just that we all choose to share only “good hatches” and hide most of our bad hatches . Your sentiment is amplified because you have hatched so many 0acks while we are okay with it cos we don’t hatch not even 1/5th of ur hatches .

Plz do understand every one of us have ultra bad luck n hatches . We just don’t make an argument cos we don’t spend money on it . Consider becoming a real f2p and ull appreciate ur odds even better later !

2 Likes

Im gonna jump right in here. I’m not a pro at programming but I came across some statements you can use to generate random values to choose from and it’s literally random. Throw in percentages for each monster and egg and you get a full running egg hatching system. All they have to do is remove the featured monster’s code and name every banner and you get featured monsters. I used to believe that the odds were fake even more than you guys. I don’t anymore.

I understand all of you guys who want to spend money on the game and don’t get what you want.
You argued your point wrong. Forget about the egg odds being fake and argue about the fact that you want better egg odds or a guaranteed system again,( like you were in the beginning of this post.) It only seems logical that something like this should exist in the game.

Keep in mind the balance though:

I’ll give you an example of a game where the company tried increase availability of resources, op weapons and products, and messed the game up.

Robocraft- Before, this game was full out grinding and hard earn main currency grinding back in the day. They brought out an update and made almost everything free and easy to earn. People unlocked everything and you had the meta become the norm. Majority of players ended up leaving the game because of this. Major clans that once used to have people with 55,000,000 sxp, per season, now when you check the clans, members aren’t even active.

In my honest opinion, I think the devs are confused at this point. They are trying to help f2w players survive in the game and that’s why they aren’t making odds easier for people who easily earn gems by buying. I believe this might be the main reason for them adding this shrine event. Neo is a glass game, if you plan on adding something, it needs to be planned a lot. Eventually they’ll have to pick a side, I hope the game continues into the future.

4 Likes

I don’t think they are confused at all. The shrine is a clever move. It helps veteran players that have been able to accumulate a large amount of gems but also buyers that simply open up the wallet to get to 1200. And it’s a lot easier to do it the second way.

It’s all about generating the most profit without upsetting the majority of players too much.

1 Like

This thread is ridiculous

4 Likes

That’s so far the comment that made more sense to me. Even if you still didn’t manage to convince me, what you said really made sense.

2 Likes