Fortune shrine first impressions discussion

Share your luck with us and how much gems you offered and also write down ur opinion about this event good luck

I had only 1 gem

2 Likes

I highly distrust that oni girl

This is super cool @Dev_VKC love the concept!

9 Likes

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fortune Shrine - share your best and worst luck!

wtf

I’ve been unlucky… Only x 1.28 :cry:

But is not a surprise anymore, I am having bad luck in basically everything that involve hatches or gems.

I don’t want to go back to the fake odds thread

2 Likes

dang you could’ve gotten hundreds from that

Better not to think about it Duck…

did it skip from 120 gems to 1200 gems?

1 Like

Yes

any chance you have 12000 gems lying around?

1 Like

You can’t offer more than 1200

1 Like

I guess they didn’t want to give anyone ideas lol

I wouldn’t do it. At this point is really disappointing me this x 1.28

1 Like

Man i want a jaguardian :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:
(Used 2-3 months of saving for him(280+20 gems) and didnt get him):pensive:

Wth

I have been blessed with 600++ gems for free???

4 Likes

@Dev_VKC What is this nonsense? So all rewards from PvE events and PvP are now invalidated by these massive sums of gems we get for no effort??

I really don’t understand why this has been implemented in Evertale and now Neo Monsters too. I can see absolutely no reason to spend unless you’re going to completely whale to awaken many mythics. EDIT: I guess maybe it’s to prey on people who cannot control their gem spending / target the newly entering players (who we now know are 80% of the playerbase) who will buy gems to rush to get above 1200 so they can maximise their profits.

This honestly might kill the game for me if it comes every ~2 weeks like it does in Evertale. I play Neo to have an actual game, not click 4 buttons and RNG my way to rewards.

4 Likes

(Replying to a deleted post telling me to stop because it’s free gems)

I honestly don’t give a flying f**k. I want a balanced game, not one that places no value at all on the rewards. The game will get ruined very quickly if we’re all earning 500 gems every 2 weeks like I just did.

Think about the game, not just “woo yay I get loads of gems”.

If you’ve ever done cheating in a game to unlock everything then you’ll know… it gets boring incredibly quickly.

5 Likes

ok perhaps that would be a bad thing