Justice for Shikatoko

This is simply enraging to say the least @SHIKAOTOKO deserves some form of justice.

9 Likes

I dont even know what to say, i lost all hope after watching that video☚

3 Likes

He has a rigged account, just like mine…

@SHIKAOTOKO I feel you bro

3 Likes

I also lost hope… :sob:

3 Likes

I watched your old video after the hatch was over. I understand your feelings a little. :rofl:

2 Likes

Bro I still remember spending 1920 gems for Scyberithe and getting not even a copy…

2 Likes

A lesson for everyone. Justice doesn’t exist in Neo Monsters’ gacha. It’s just luck and bad luck.

How they could add some form of justice would be with a pity timer, but I don’t think zigza will ever do that.

4 Likes

If this is going to be the end result, then what can we actually expect from the game? All the hard work and efforts to build your account goes in vain. Felt bad for him. And for other players suffering from similar injustice. The Devs need to respect the odds and make it a fair play.

3 Likes

True so many months of grind just for two shards and it gets wasted that is just not fair .

4 Likes

You thinks so?
Sometimes i feel like the RNG gives us Not featured Mythics just to lower the player’s odds at a banner. The odds for the other mythic are “astronomical low”.
The Probability of getting that mythic is just mere 5.7%(1 or more i mean) but you get the idea.
So if you ever encounter any mythic other than featured one there is good chance you could have won lottery in real life(And probably shouldn’t pull from that banner anymore). But I feel for you this is one major reason why we need banners with pity counter(at least maybe quarterly or half yearly).

2 Likes

I spent money only once during new comer eggs to get guaranteed mythic.When you got the second mythic, I was happy for you but then realized it general pool mythic. Same thing happened to me, I am getting tier E/F legendaries in legendary pool rather than featured monsters. I have been debating whether to spend a little. But this video is final nail in coffin. I am not going to spend a single cent until they increase than odds - I feel that featured monsters odds should be increased to around 2 percent.

2 Likes

We keep remembering sad things…
It may end up being unlucky for others, but it may not be for us. :sob:

1 Like

That is just so sad.
I can’t just appreciate the idea of playing a game for half a decade to enjoy it to the fullest.
Also wasting hard work of months to get nothing.
It’s infuriating.
I’ll try not to return to neo

1 Like

I should have bought the lottery, not the hatch. :joy:

1 Like

You would have easily won it with that sort of luck. But seriously i think its high time we get some sort of guarantee pulls. Especially for large number of pulls like yours.

1 Like

I agree with u!

1 Like

Just wanted to point out that there is a ~51.16% chance of hatching 2 or less featured mythics with 1400 gems. You can’t even consider this hatch unlucky.

If the point of this thread was to ask for better hatching odds then I would be in favor of it, but using this as an example of bad luck is completely absurd.

2 Likes

Meanwhile I awakened it from 0 copies in 16 packs in February. So it all evens out in the long-run.

2 Likes

It usually takes 1800 gems to awaken a mythic.you are lucky

I think it’s a few hundred gems above that.