Enough is enough, you should assume some form of responsibility!

Because I think many of your remarks are not like those of players who have played for four years. .

I have 5 pages of Mythics and legendaries if that’s what you meant.

I don’t spend high amounts of money on this game. Plus I’ve been quite unlucky with dupes in the past.

How about a Paid banner quarterly? Like how we had on Valentine?

I think @Exu u are right.
On the other hand, it uses more gems like @DonT89 and @Laxus than you imagine. Their experience is close to the truth, as the probabilities converge.

1 Like

I have over 50 mythic awoken, and I can barely remember 5-6 where I can say I have been lucky, 20-25 average, rest of them unlucky

It is closer to the truth than my experience for sure. But what I want to see is some kind of documentation. For example the 300+ hatches you did is not nearly enough to make any assumptions about any odds. There can be a lot of variance that affects the perceived outcome too much.

What we need is 100k or even a million data points. There we can expect to begin seeing a clear trend.

So why do I hate temples. because I always feel that my luck is manipulated

The best solution Imo is dynamic odds, that would balance things a lot.

Mythics are 1%, first pack you don’t get it? Odd increase, if you get it odd decrease

I haven’t said that my 350 tries are enough. All you are writing is something that everyone understands. (I think both Dont and Laxus understand that before making comments.) Everyone doesn’t just want to say what is correct or certain, I think. And I also respect your opinion.

Are you talking about population data? Wouldn’t that actually be different for different banner?(Isn’t it too presumptuous to think all banners have similar odds).

That’s just artificially increasing the odds.

If it stays 1 % on avg but dynamic you would start well below the 1 % to pull a mythic.

Remember that time when Sven counted up all the legendaries and mythics you hatched in your egg hatching streams and found that the proportions of legendaries and mythics to total eggs hatched matched up with the odds almost perfectly? I don’t have the numbers but I recall him saying that they were all within 0.1-0.4% when you counted thousands of eggs hatched.

1 Like

And what about all the eggs that I didn’t stream or cancel the videos in fury for having wasted more than usual?
@NMEduck I wish I could access my entire hatching stats and show you, but there is not such a function in Neo unfortunately.

Getting bad luck is frustrating. I feel for all of you who have a bad streak.

However, complaining about getting something that’s 26% chance of happening and claiming that account is cursed is ridiculous. It’s not even a low chance of happening!

In December 2019 I hatched 49 rare eggs and got in the bottom 3% for overall luck, taking into account the number of mythics, legendaries and those legendaries not being dupes. Something like that would’ve been a better case to spark off a conspiracy.

People get unlucky. It happens and if you think it keeps happening to you then you’re probably not good at judging average expected results properly. Don’t worry, we are all terrible at that by human nature! It’s why we have to resort to calculators for these things.

I remember when people looked through the hatching videos you shared they added up the results and saw the drop rates were very close to the expected drop rates. You say the stuff you didn’t share was unlucky but I bet if you’d shared absolutely everything and we added it all up it would be pretty close to the average overall and it’s just you being a human that you are a bad judge on what’s average and what’s not.

Grouping selected bad events together doesn’t prove anything, other than a bad streak. There’s also going to be some good luck happening in other places.

For example, in Aethereon eggs I have done 19 packs and got only one featured legendary. However, I also hatched 4 copies of Aethereon.

3 Likes

After reading what you wrote, I feel like I don’t even want to argue about it, because you wont understand me, which is alright since you haven’t hatched the same amount of eggs I did.

But one thing, when I say that I remember exactly which monster I got lucky to awaken that should give you an indication. Are 5 arguably 6 mythics.

So rather I have bad luck following me in Neo (I don’t believe in bad luck tbh, I believe in balance overtime), or something wrong with my account (this is far more likely)

Or you have simply chosen to stay in denial.

1 Like

@Exu Sounds like complete denial to me

@DonT89 In all seriousness, you need to stop believing things are rigged. You’ve brought this topic up on the forum a bunch of times and been told by many players and the Devs that it’s just random chance. If you really want to prove something then start sharing videos of every single time you hatch so your results can be accurately logged and proper conclusions can be made.

3 Likes

I rather be in denial then.

LMAO, what do you expect? Devs to come and say “yes we are robbing you” :joy:
Then many players who? So far I have only 3-4 mathematicians doing counts watching few videos.
Sounds like you really believe that this game is honest. Because when I do share a video when I hatched a certain legend after 103 packs that is “just unlucky” or me trying to find a “combination of unlucky events”

Here who look in denial are you guys.

1 Like

Yeah because if it wasn’t then it would have very serious legal cases against it. I’ve heard the laws on gacha games are even stricter in Japan than most countries. None of them would dare to have any numbers misrepresented in the game or to do anything behind the scenes like manipulating the drop rate on specific accounts. Remember when a Dragulus egg accidentally called it a limited monster? They refunded literally every gem people had spent on that egg to avoid a legal case. It’s honestly just a silly conspiracy theory that anything is rigged

3 Likes

I think this game has a Big data analysis