If this were a guaranteed 6pk

I would be spending to get the rockoid man @Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD

But keep this gambling nonsense no guarantee. You wont get my money this way.

Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

I could say the same.

Maybe we should have eggs costing 5 gems again then?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah

You need to get line account it seems. Get your â– â– â–  back in it god dammit!!

@boiler , you know damn well,. There will be no response to your thread by any Dev, & next update hoarse will continue, we will bring this & that in next update, and so on…
It’s time to just not give a damn anymore. Same thing goes for evertale, but since it’s new , let’s see how it goes

Thats a great point.

Also I dont understand what the assumption is that Devs would have to return :poop: odds or 5 gem eggs if they brought back the guarantee.

Also I dont understand why alleged F2P players keep feeling the need to comment on P2P business. You were supposedly never spending in the first place so go play in your F2P sandbox.

3 Likes

Are there snails in that sandbox ?

No its an empty sandbox because theres nobody to pay for sand or the wood to hold the sand. So its just an empty space on the ground.

But they keep feeling the need to tell the kids who pay for the playground how to can swing on our monkeybars.

3 Likes

The whole “your opinion only matters if you have paid in the past” thing is stupid. A F2P player can talk about things that they think should be done to make them want to spend. Totally relevant points to be had by them.

2 Likes

Sorry, cant hear from up here on the monkey bars.

2 Likes

Please talk nicely to moderators otherwise this thread will be closed. Changes to this stuff affects all players, even if some are not spending money on the game. Therefore, we all have a voice on it both as players and as general community feedback for the Devs helping them run the game.

1 Like

So much negativity. I am ready for the Rammstein gig

Excellent band.

1 Like