Delugazar AOE, should be 1 target attack..!

Honestly I dont mind most things. I think most need a buff. He only thing that really needed a nerf was magma and imo, gyo

I feel if everyone spent as much time calling for buffs of the old legends there wouldnt be a need for nerfs.

Not all need a buff. Some need a total revamp and so have just become dead

I agree but wouldnā€™t it be better to be constructive and try revamp old legends and bring more value to the game than too constantly call for nerfs

1 Like

In all honesty Iā€™m just tired of seeing nerf threads, itā€™s more enjoyable to read through buff threads as they tend to be more creative.

Ughā€¦ nerf threadsā€¦ give me a break

I second that @Dev_VKC .
You will have to consider this as noobs who donā€™t know how to play this game abuse bb aoe & make it easier for them, as 2 aoe will suffice to get its bloodthirst charged !!!

If aoe should remain then I suggest itā€™s double bloodthirst should be RAW.

Making it RAW will certainly screw up those RNA kei type teams. I like those AOE teams and will miss them.

1 Like

It should be raw, as ppl with ZERO skill just spam bb with 3-4 auto protects

Delugazar is one of my main sweepers and it dies instantly when it enters if I donā€™t cover it up enough ā€¦ It does that damage for all the damage loss from using protects and stunners at risk .
Considering these new legendaries that have so many immunity n stun counters, delu is nothing to worry about ā€¦

I have been burnt more than I can count for letting delu guardless !!!
Even if I protect it with 2 protectors, assasinates/poison massacres/desperate all etc etc render the setup useless !!

Well seems like you havenā€™t met @LDNFernando, RNA kei, FBI, and some few others ,
Who just spam it with 2-3 auto protect ,

FBI guy is like bb TT elephant croc
Lords 5, saberzor 6, aluminoid 7,
What do you call that ??

And if your main sweeper is bb and you didnā€™t used protect alongside ,then Iā€™m sorry my friend,

Last PvP, no1 player @Unown uses bb without any protects on field,
Iā€™m sure you can find a. Way to make it work.

So these are the monsters I should be aiming to acquire next ! Thanks for info :grin::grin:

1 Like

:joy::joy: well good luck

Delugazar is Not really useful without protectorsā€¦ I can snap every delu long before it will be an issue when there is no protector around in pvp. Other things like dusicyon are way more dangerous and harder to get rid ofā€¦
If his bloodthirst becomes raw i will Not evolve my delu to be Onestā€¦ becouse the chance of sweeping with that in pvp is Not worth to so thatā€¦
It needs the right Team around him like many strong Top tear monsters too

1 Like

Thanksā€¦ :joy::joy:

Thatā€™s exactly my pointā€¦ there is so much damage loss from using all protectorsā€¦
Dusciyon makes me shiverā€¦ ā€œsnap I need to get that thing out firstā€

There is just so many ways to deal with deluā€¦ I came across one such team, got slaughtered first time, tweaked my team a bit , second time I killed delu with aoe and it was an easy win later

1 Like

You need to understand, as new legends are coming, making it raw is not destroying Delugazar in any way,
Itā€™s just that you dont have certain legends to compliment your team against stun ,
There are many ways to use raw, I have 2 raw legends in my team, and I use them despite my protect near them, Iā€™m able to use blood moves ,

If you tell me , I get a Delugazar with raw , Iā€™ll make something work , itā€™s not like itā€™s end of neo works for me,

But if it is raw, who would even use deluā€¦ Itā€™s butterā€¦ Literally softer than melting butter

1 Like

The thing about dusciyon is, it does not have double kill excessive force , which goes through shields,

Delugazar is by far the most attacking potential legend out there,

Iā€™d rather have dusciyon sweep over my team then Delugazar killing 2 easily with no repurcussions,

Last month I had 2 accounts , my main & second, in which I had Delugazar,
And I used Delugazar and it gave me so much free type of wins,itā€™s just a pure cheat code type of legend

I will personally help you perfect a team if it got raw. How About that ??