Delugazar AOE, should be 1 target attack..!

Important thing to worry about now is how in the freaking world do u manage 2 accounts ?:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:
1 is Herculean task for me lol :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I just want to say take an other double sweeper like lets say tagosenshi with some give turners and even without protectors and you can kill as efficient like delu in the same positionā€¦
Even if i dont like raw moves of course there is a space for that in the Game. But We should Not nerf every hard sweeper with this raw thing like that and many newer monsters also would benefit from using normal moves instead of raw

1 Like

Both went top 50 PvP .
And my bad it was 2 months ago.

1 Like

Delu is designed well I would say, not just because I use it but itā€™s hard damage is countered by itā€™s susceptibility to death without proper set up

About Tago, itā€™s technically great but not like bb .

I have abused Tago and made a team which some players are copying now.
.you can use mist against Tago, but you canā€™t against Delugazar,
Tago canā€™t kill anything with 2 aoeā€™s
Bb can

Tago canā€™t go through shields which is very important

Lemme ask you , How much time have you invested in neo ??

Enough to understand the mechanicsā€¦

I used to complain a lot in the beginning about pretty much everything in forums if u remember :joy::joy:
But now I have understood everything is designed in a way to be dealt with in a particular way .

Most auto protectors are stun absorbers, so stun , bring in timestrike all or duo moves or poison massacre ā€¦ Delu move has 160 sec though :thinking:

1 Like

That said, i would prefer nerfing deluā€™s passive more than give him raw for making it a better thing to deal with

1 Like

Iā€™m not judging you bro, or anything like that , just wanna know how many years have you played neo.

Reason being how you have built your team determines which monsters have been placed at which point and how it works well.
Iā€™m guessing new players canā€™t find that rhythm,
It took me 1.2 years to understand the game by myself ,
And @Yakuza is one who taught me many things , basically my mentor.
I learned and became better at team building .
You just need to find a way to utilize bb( with RAW) , coz there will be a way to use it

My team is right now link based but I donā€™t have any raws to build a team around though

If it got raw, weā€™ll make a new team.
You just have to install line :joy::joy::joy::ok_hand::+1::+1:

But honestly though, Iā€™m waiting to get my hands on abyss-nereida ā€¦ would run that for the laughs !!

1 Like

I have them ,but alas canā€™t use them as abyss speed is -_-

Sure !!! But I donā€™t know why noone complains how lame poison teams are if set up correctly

You should make it work :laughing::laughing:

You can snap every delu? i suppose youā€™re in a different league, but it doesnā€™t need 20 protectors to work. Just gotta learn to build around stuff

Kei has got at least 4 auto protectors. Not to mention the give Turners. I still love battling him even though I havenā€™t got a win yet. I got passed Delu and around half his team last time. Getting closerā€¦lol

This cometoid guy is typing for a long time !!!
Something huge s coming up

:joy: no nothing huge was just reading not typing

3 Likes

Rofl