What Nerfs do you think should be undone now so much time has passed.

As the title says really. Over time the game changes and things which were crazy Op before are not anymore. Is there any nerf you think should be undone now?

The reason I write this post is because we now have a very fast meta, with Megalo, Scorp, titans, Canni eta and I can’t see it changing much now from high speed.

I’ve got a few suggestions which I’d like the communities opinion on. Please note I’m not saying I think they should happen, but just want to know people’s thoughts.

1. Chronozeros. All most useless now as it’s way too slow. Back in the day Chronozeros was a beast with its high speed fast strike. Now I don’t think it would be too much of an issue. It would be great to see such a communal monster return.

2. Team Turn. This might seem kind of recent. However given the speed of FLs now, I think the restriction being removed from TT might make slower mons more relevant again in the FL.

3. One for the Oak family. Death revenge. You could once trigger your own. I’m not sure if this would
    be a good idea or not. Apollo and Talo were rather quick ways to shield and grab a kill / HG.

4. Any move restrictions?

5. Any others?

1 Like

Chronozeros=Yes
Team Turn=Not sure
Death Revenge=No

Yes they should un-nerf Protectors. That’s why slow monsters are screwed. Remove Twiggy from the game and the move stealth break😄(or reduce the speed of monsters with that move)
Remove the RNG of AP’s to compensate. For that buff. . .

If Twiggy stays make it’s execute to have a maximum of 3 usage not 5. That’s enough to fully charge the blood move.

Allowing RAW moves to hit whatever should be replaced with allowing them to bypass shields and Hold ground.

Sneak attack was a good buff though. . Keep it.

Offcourse it’s not going to happen so speed will forever be the boring way this game will play. As predicted pre AP nerf. .

Oh oh one last thing. At the very least allow regular protectors to have 100% protect rate. Monsters with protect moves.

1. Yes, definitely.

2. I don’t see it necessary … but if he comes back, Delugazar could return to the FL :wink:

3. I don’t have an opinion formed.

I think otherwise, I think you should let me make more moves, if you have protectors and you have in front of Twiggy, you should lose more protectors, I think the meta AP is coming back again. It’s just a feeling :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I didn’t know you were Twiggy :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahaha No no, it’s just my limitation with English, but you understood me :wink: (I hope!) haha

2 Likes

Chrono should get a speed buff.

The team turn restriction should stay the way it is. The game is much more enjoyable this way. Previously the match would be almost decided by whose team turner got first turn. And putting Delugzar in front will not solve this as people are still using multiple camo AP in frontline.

Yes the death revenge idea you mentioned is cool. (You can trigger your own once) they should really make this happen.

Astrogolem’s Sacrifice load mortar should get a TU reduction. (It was 1sec if I remember correctly) they changed it when nobody was asking for it.

I think Twig is fine. I’m running it now and when I only face one protector it’s very hard. However, I wonder if a buff to non Auto protectors would be a good move: If protect is not activated, Protect Killer, assassinate and G execute don’t work?

What if for TT mons there was a 150 tu restriction from the start of the match?

2 Likes

Seems a bit excessive if you as me. 100 might make more sense because the moves like GT are usually potted to below 150 TU. Personally I’d remove it altogether as the meta is so fast now. I don’t really mind though. Just food for thought

1 Like

I love that idea

1 Like
  1. Chronozeros high speed return - would love to see this happen, it won’t even impact low bracket PvP because it takes 2+ months to get and people can get multiple legendaries in that time easily these days.
  2. Team turn un-nerf - NO, I enjoy the game much more without people throwing these monsters in for easy game wins and I definitely don’t want to face them in the front line all the time. Just watch this match to see what kind of horrible stuff people did with Mecha FLs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2hIHp3FG5w&t=595s
  3. DR triggered by teammates - NO, they recently changed even more passives to not get triggered by teammates. There were combos possible that were simply too powerful when you can do things like this.
  4. Astrogolem’s sacrifice load mortar going back to 1TU - NO, 1TU reusable moves shouldn’t exist in the game… that’s just asking for something broken to come along.

I can’t think of anything I want undone right this minute so here’s a couple of jokes:

1. Give Infernicorn 94% speed again.
  2. Give Jackalhotep excessive force again.
  3. Lower the TU on Geomagnus’ backstab again.

Chronozeros restored: Yes
TT restored: Never!
Death revenge: No

Definitely yes :sunglasses:

Bonus: Restore original Captainwhiskers!

Can’t believe I forgot this one! Those were some good times in PvP catching people out with that when Captainwhiskers was so new people didn’t know the moveset. Ironically my team there showed how OP team turn monsters were… managed to clear 8-12 monsters when the person didn’t get rid of Captainwhiskers.

1 Like

I remember when people would say “Gary, Death Revenge isn’t a real strategy” when I first started running those teams. Ironically it ended up getting nerfed because backstab stun lockers didn’t like getting wrecked by a troll team.

There are so many counters to death revenge nowadays (most common Duscy, shield entrance monsters, and payback killers To name a few), allowing you to trigger your own wouldn’t have as drastic of an effect as it did a few years ago.

If anything, going back to being able to trigger Your own death revenge will give a lot of players who don’t have deep legend pools a 1/4 Hail Mary chance to kill off trouble monsters in a cheap setup (like bloom behind APs, etc) as well as help in PvE in general

1 Like

Most death revenge monsters don’t have high damage move sets (I know there are some exceptions), so basically they depend on those passive to make a kill. With the increasing number of shield monsters most of the time death revenge doesn’t work. Which is definitely not how it’s supposed to work.

Death revenge should be able to hit monsters with shield.

1 Like

I actually think this would be more of a buff for DR than allowing you to trigger your own death revenges, but I wouldn’t complain if this happened

2 Likes

I’d rather have DR triggered by your own team than have it always pierce a shield.

3 Likes

Same Aero! Trigger would be fine. I wonder if there could be some event where these rules would apply. Like Occult’s invitation

2 Likes

To be perfectly honest, all three of those buffs are fine with me. Chrono needs it, TT I would rather be a 100 tu from the start of battle rather than 50 tu from first turn, although the AS FeryVast would need to be nerfed heavily of this happened, he’d be by far the most powerful of the TTS. DR triggering on backstab, and cannibalize would be fine with me as well. It’s similar to the thlugs imo, you are trading 1 for 1, it’s not like it’s crazy op where you can kill their entire team without losing a single monster, cough cough scorp cough.

2 Likes