Delugazar no hold ground ?

Hello !

I just got Delugazar and i enjoy it but it seem that compare to other legendary he is not that much strong. I just dont get why Delugazar dosnt have hold ground or a stun immunity ? Or it is possible to give him a shield entrance ?

Thank you

1 Like

Get good son.

Nice suggestion. It needs a second passive ! Atleast You understand my concerns about bb OP

2 Likes

Not sure if its a troll or not as your are a new player, but he is already good (maybe too good) the way he is :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You mother duckies must be trolling or smoking crack

8 Likes

Woah @NMEGaryOak the salt is coming out even though as a Bb owner I agree this is such a troll

1 Like

That’s very uncivilized usage of words for a self-appointed mod , grandson

2 Likes

How did you get a delugazar just now? He’s not even in the current egg :thinking:

1 Like

Excellent first post mr x welcome to the forum

3 Likes

Magic he’s just that awesome

Maybe tholid is what it needs.:thinking:

1 Like

Oh gosh. Kill this topic with fire.

He need no hold ground. He removes it from literally everything else.

1 Like

BB is already a cheat code for PvE and with a little help from the right friends its top tier PvP too.

Any buff would be absurd.

1 Like

That why it can be fun really… he is removing hold ground to every other monsters and that why im saying this.
Imagine Delugazar removing every hold ground having an hold ground it would make this game more strategic . Actually Delugazar is good but not the best and im not saying this because i have it but because this monsters can have a good potential i think .

1 Like

This guy is gonna drive the forum up a wall. Gonna sit back and laugh at all the replies

4 Likes

Ye . U can’t be more right !! Maybe it needs roaring entrance !

1 Like

@Professor_Oak why not make it champion entrance? Shoot for the stars

4 Likes

Long story short it’s NEVER going to happen so you might as well take this down now.

@ILAGaLOT I like your edit much better than what I originally wrote.

Go duck yourself @FlameofRecca

2 Likes

I would like Delug to have stun counter and champion entrance. Thoughts?

4 Likes