alliance system

The proposal is an alliance system in which alliance players can perform actions to obtain rewards, there could be two ranking rewards, one individual and one alliance, for example the alliance with the most ranking points 1 legendary potion and some gems, the second a smaller reward and so on… if the maximum number of players in the alliance is, for example, 60 and alliance events are held, it would be great and would give a lot of life to the game and make the players work harder. further @Dev_VKC
With this system you could do many things, events, rankings, monster exchange for example.
@Killerdog

21 Likes

We asked for guild system for years but it does not seem to be that important to the devs.

3 Likes
Do you want an alliance system?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
3 Likes

Es lo más pedido en la comunidad pero ellos no escuchan a que si lo dice tavaray le hacen caso pero bueno no quieren escuchar

2 Likes

Mmmm, well everything is fine and perfect except for the part about trading monsters… I like the Clans or Alliances in Neo Monsters since it is something highly anticipated by Neo players, but I am not satisfied with trading monsters, it would take away the sense of the game…

4 Likes

Es increible como jugadores como @Tavaray y @Killerdog están en contra de esta idea. Es una falta de respeto al Neo.

6 Likes

Neither was a run button, but we’ve seen some good features added recently. We can hope…

3 Likes

Y u guys calling out Tav

1 Like

This would certainly be a big step forward for both the game and the entire Neomonster community, guilds, alliances, clans or whatever you want to call it are an important part of the game for me, in fact I am 100% sure that if the clans ( unofficial Neo groups, whether on WhatsApp or any other platform) didn’t exist, I would have stopped playing Neomonster a long time ago. Other guys and I have abandoned the game many times, but the guys always bring you back and I end up coming back either out of love for the group or to help them or for any other reason, the fact is that thanks to that I always end up coming back and I’m sure I’m not the only player who has had this happen to them. . And we’re just talking about small groups of people, can you imagine? If I officially leave, a part of the game where there are tasks, requirements, rewards, joint tasks, where we can have fun and fight together for our clan. ? I think it would be great, I don’t know about you. Only positive things come to mind if I think about such a system and the game would stop being a constant competition of player against player or player against AI. This system could perfectly cover the needs and tastes of both PvP and PvE players. It all depends on the developers’ creativity and willingness to spend time creating a system. I don’t think the developers have anything against clans, they have been seen as encouraging. the efforts of events like tournaments (Armageddon) just to make their people happy. I hope the developers put an end to the cries their loyal community has been making for years about clans.It’s time to bring them to the dance!!!
@Dev_VKC

23 Likes

i already suggested tag team battles a while back.

a while back being 2 years ago XD

4 Likes

Exactly

get it sorted tavaray! you are practically a dev now so many of ur designs are in the game! XD

1 Like

It would be important to create clans within the game and for it to have a system for chatting like other games so that we do not have to resort to other platforms to do so, holding pvp tournaments between clans would be surprising.

2 Likes

1-an alliance system with a maximum number of members and a kind of chat to communicate in which there is 1 administrator or head of the alliance to be able to expel or introduce members 2-ranking ordered individually and alliances 3-alliance events there are several examples

4 Likes

Opps ! neo is going to be evertale?

Ah yes, I’d love to have the social pressure to keep performing for my clan be the thing keeping me playing!

Sarcasm aside, there are a huge number of negatives that come with clans/guilds/alliances. I’ve done a bunch of posts about it over the years when this topic has come up so I’m not going to bother detailing it all again. It’s so easy to look at stuff like this with rose-tinted glasses, picking out random positives. I’ll just list a few negatives for you:

• Chat system is almost a requirement (lots of overhead costs and time for the company)
  • Money needs to be made from it, otherwise why bother developing it (what’s the plan for this?)
  • Likely to be content locked behind the requirement of being in a clan (e.g. clan PvP)
  • Abuse of alt accounts to boost clan rewards and other such things
  • Division and competition between the playerbase, causing the online community to be far more toxic and less social with the wider community

If you want the very simple example of what a focus on clans can do to a game then here it is…

Do you guys want to be playing that, or Neo Monsters?

3 Likes

It’s been far too long since we’ve gotten any actual new content. There are plenty of strong positives and negatives to adding ingame clans, but if not this, what else can we do except for the same things over and over?

According to vkc, we got ~150k new players last anniversary. The revenue and increased interest from that should be more than enough for payment and incentive.

It would depend on how clans get implemented, but there should be ways to mitigate these problems.

I don’t see how it would be much different when plenty of clans already exist. I can also think of some examples of clan related toxicity that I think are unlikely to be topped just by clans being moved ingame.

If the only thing holding neo monsters back from becoming evertale is an ingame clan feature and its baggage, I think we’re already screwed. Good thing we both know that’s not the case.

6 Likes

Yes that’s what we want. We need guild @Dev_VKC

An ingame chat system is simply not possible. There will be too much cursing and you’ll need to filter those words. Neo is in like x different languages.

If you want to re structure an entire application for 1 feature, you might as well make a new one, call it Neo Monsters 2