New event proposal

Hi guys,

Since Devs are releasing new events maybe is the case to propose something different.

I would propose a PvP event very unique!

Players will divide in four groups 5 days before the event start, and they can join a group of their choice, (If a player does not choose any group will be automatically added to one of them according with the badge he is having on).

So each group has a preset choice of monsters with every secret skill unlocked but for example one group could have Maeve + FD Blue + FD Red, another group Maeve + FD Black + FD Yellow.
Players can see the monsters of each group before joining and can change group at their will until 24h before the event starts.

Once the event start, players will pvp between them gaining a personal score and a group score (each score will give access to different rewards at the end of the event according with the leaderboard).

Players cannot fight players of the same group, so a player in group A can fight another in B, C or D

I think this event will improve relationship and cooperation between players in general creating a respectful environment.

@Dev_VKC please tell me what you think about this.

2 Likes

the 1st problem is that players will pick the same teams leading to one team being overpopulated early on. people have a flock mentality and if they see people doing something then they will want to do it themselves because they think they will be missing out. (this is also why meta exists)

3 Likes

Not if people will not like what monsters are in that team.

For example you might want to play Padrinorca because is OP, but you don’t like other monsters how to teambuild so you will give up on Padri to go somewhere else.

Why don’t you program this for VKC then

2 Likes

Is not my job to program events :blush: mine was just a proposal.

its not your job to design events as well

4 Likes

As a customer I can suggest :wink: or you never worked for a successful company?

Unfortunately this idea doesn’t sound like something that would work. The main problems I see with it are:

-The group assignment should be strictly random because people would deliberately try to go in the same group, experienced players with other experienced players etc. which creates a huge skill gap and one or two groups would amass all rewards when people of other groups would lose every match.

-It will be incredibly hard to design monster pools that are equal for each group. One monster will always counter another etc. Some groups will find themselves in a disadvantage.

What would work better is an in-game clan system with the normal PvP where the clan gains some kind of bonus for wins and collective performance.

6 Likes

Thanks for your feedback on my idea! Was much more appreciated than people just standing up randomly being disrespectful about my idea :blush: they should learn from you.
I see your points and understand them totally!

2 Likes

I think with some work this idea could flourish. The grouping is probably the hardest part. I agree it should be random. It would be nice to form temporary clans and group chats because of it.

The idea of preset monsters for PvP would be nice too.

Nice idea.

2 Likes

Your best post ever @Randolph i wish I could like it 100 times

Speaking of new jobs, how is making pop punk with Travis Barker going now that your rap career is over?

2 Likes

Do not bring the Goat Into this!!

1 Like

I’m a bit late replying to this thread because I wasn’t on the forum yesterday. @Randolph @NMEGaryOak Don’t be so rude to others on the forum here. DonT was trying to suggest an event idea, which is exactly the kind of thing the forum can be used for.

@DonT89 I think this is a very cool idea that, with a few tweaks, might actually be able to work and would be a lot of fun. Many people have fun playing with monsters they don’t own yet, which this event would allow.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback KD!
Very much appreciated!
I hope devs will consider something similar, as you said maybe with some adjustments.

Draft PvP :eyes:

3 Likes

That will be so beautiful !!:pray: That is my dream for this game! I hope that for the future.

My english is so bad😅

1 Like