About RAW skill

Just buff raw for everyone or not at all simple

1 Like

It will make any legend that gets it super strong so why play favourites

Raw Raw bloodfury for angel :rofl:

Tbh i againzt the whole raw co cept of the raw moves in the first place.

Some monster has it to restrict them from being to good (avoid angelion drako combo) and others just have it for no reason and it make them have a much lesser value. Like cent, why would he have raw? It just doesnt make sense and lower his value for no reason. Or zeus: with or without raw he is pretty much the same.

So some monster require a buff for raw (cent, some SE , triv pre buff), some have it to keep them in place (angelion).

It really make it hard to rework the raw skill

1 Like

The thing with Angelion isā€¦He would be to powerful without RAW and to powerful with a buffed RAW. He is perfect as is.

I agree if we are going to change it then it should be changed for everyone. I say DONā€™T BUFF THE MOVE just buff the monstersšŸ˜‰ that arenā€™t working well with it.

So buff null ?

3 Likes

I agree with you that itā€™s to hard to rework the RAW skill.

Edit: double post

There is another thread for that:) But he will fall into the category Starlord mentioned ā€œRAW monsters that are very easy to killā€ so you know my answer :blush: just tweaked a bit. Iā€™m not gonna talk about him in here anymore. Unless I keep getting asked questions

Keep raw the same. Everything need a counter. Raw is a faster blood move but itā€™s counter is you canā€™t run protect. Itā€™s balance. Donā€™t change raw. Yā€™all just get better

3 Likes

I dont like excessive force on raw moves, either dont change them at all or what i suggest is make it act like execute wherein a kill using raw moves will give the user a turn again.

That would make angel S++ tier

It wont get its turn if enemy has hg though, Iā€™d prefer it that way than having it get excessive force -_-

Simply lower the TU from RAW moves some more. Itā€™s a ā€œhardā€ condition to set up and should be at least rewarded with a much lower TU than usual.

So either that or no change to raw, thank you

But still. Roaring next? no worries. Gazer next? no worries. dreamy entrance next? no worries. It will basically counter everything by then

Well those are the cons that I fear. Hereā€™s another suggestion, remove raw from the game. That should make things peaceful

1 Like

I quite like the sound of the idea of raw move only getting excessive force.

Some mons are okay with out raw being excessive but I think nulltron will benefit from it being excessive

You know guys, raw is like a ticking time bomb actually, once its charged and enemy has gone through your protector then you can unleash it and sweep in low tu