Stun absoders

Hey devs

I noticed alot of raw moves have been introduced latley, and i guess we gonna see alot of them coming. Problem is, the meta is not ready for them, as they are usually weak to stun, and the most common stun absorders has a protect move.

Can you please release more stun absorders that arnt protectors? Preferably SE.

We all get Bitterbeast and then there are a large number of limited ones like Freezecobra, Angelion, Leogeist, Emeraldont, etc. Team turns still work just as well at protecting your team from stun or you could combine them with stun immune monsters.

Raw is meant to be a restriction to team building, not something which can have everything and more. If you use those SE protector/absorber monsters lots and want to try out raw then try out building teams which don’t rely on those SEs.

Still it feels there arnt alot of possible combinations. Would love to see more absorders in the game

It does depend on the monsters you have. However, you don’t need to keep yourself with a stun absorber on the field 24/7. There are loads of ways to get stun protection and loads of stun absorbers.

Maybe what should happen is more monsters with raw moves also get given stun immunity?

Nah I kinda agree maybe a few more se absorbers would be neat.

Just One thing, before the big Update stun pulse and stun grenade just stunned ONE Monster. Now, if u stun one stun absorber and a second one is on the field both get stunned :thinking::thinking:
is it supposed to be like that?

It’s been like that since before the update! It’s always a risk if you have your stun absorbers too close together…

Monster Idea:

RawDog (named this because he is designed to work with other raw monsters, not for any other reason)

Stun Absorb
Hold Ground

Raw Bloodcrave
Overwatch
Megaflare (the one that hits 2 monsters)
Purify

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD @SeanDeverino @MikeDev

2 Likes

I love it. I love rawdog. I dont want to speak prematurely, but it sounds like this monster would have a particular style!

1 Like

I picture the character design for RawDog looking like a bulldog eating mayo @Boiler

I can absolutely see that. It could pioneer the way for battling unprotected.

But might it also make sense to give said monster piercing blow? Just to make sure the raw crave is charged.

3 Likes

Give it raw repent instead of raw bloodcrave and its awesome :ok_hand:

1 Like

_20180906_155325

1 Like