About RAW skill

I’ll be testing this next PvP. Charging craptron😉 with protection.

:sweat: well if raw is getting this skill then zues & lion have no exception to it.
Bring it on then.

Im sure there are more ways to give raw more benifits. Lowering TU is really meh in compare with it restriction.

Giving shield i a nice idea. Or lowering TU even more. Or heal a lil bit. Anything that mke it worth, cuz right now we all prefer a normal bloodcrave and not a raw one, regardless if its builtable or not.

Well yea, lion will get shield. I’ll have no problem with Zeus though as he’s a glass cannon. Lion really is the only one who doesn’t need it tbh.

Honestly, I’m on the fence when it comes to changing RAW moves. On one hand, it helps teams rely less on protectors, but at the same time it could lead to some insane strats that could wipe out several monsters in a few moves.

I’m thinking not all raw need this, especially angel as it has basically a lot more than just that. But some do

1 Like

So change lion raw into normal then ??
Coz if raw is getting that skill then lion will too.!

Exactly. The big problem with this suggestion Is the fact that some very powerful monsters have already been released and designed perfectly to work with RAW. Angelion is the ultimate example. Perfectly designed monster and has more than enough going for it to compensate for it’s RAW drawback.

I keep saying that the passives of the monsters with RAW need to be designed well. RAW itself is ok but just be very careful who you give it to or make the monsters you give it to work well with it. I’ve already made my suggestions in another thread. But making a blanket change to RAW itself is very dangerous. Otherwise existing monsters will need to be nerfed and possibly buffed accordingly.

Idk null is good, and if that’s the reason that Raw should get that skill,
Zeus is completely fine too,
Only monster I see which is rarely used is centurion!
very few players used it in PvP.

For lion , either it is getting that skill or change its raw simple as that.
Or raw remains the same.

What if change RAW bloodcrave to RAW bloodthrist for angelion if RAW got this buff? :smirk:

This thread is going into wrong direction now :triumph::triumph::triumph:

We can just remove raw from certain monsters (angelion)

it will make angelion more powerful. Raw bloodthirst is better only if RAW got any buff.

Then no changing to angelion,!!

If raw is getting that skill then so does every monster who has raw !!

I disagree

Lol you are kidding right?

All that needs to be done is not to change anything with RAW just adjust the monsters that don’t work well with it. Improve them a bit.

Raw has to get buffed. Its a bad reward for a high restricted condition.
Angelion is already amazing. So if raw get buffed and make him even better (which will make him OP), then remove his raw.

Logic

I know you do, since you’re smart enough to understand what is happening here.
And no offence to anyone else (I don’t care ).

That’s why I was against this whole Raw skill!!

RIP Logic

Removing Raw restriction will make angelion more OP.

1 Like

It should maybe be a 50% chance to break shields and hold ground or something like that could be good? I think a definite by-pass of hg and shield would be broken