Zhulong

not really, all you have to do is run a auto protector FL and azar will still work

no when use alba… and I never meet azra+auto protect…

why u dont use delugazar FL? @Yakuza
that is the best counter for zhulong…
maybe that’s why the devs don’t care about this thread and some ppl don’t care about zhu because they have delugazar…

I dnt have delu

lmaoo… you same as me… we have the same case… I have a problem of azra (zhu too* lol) and you have problem of zhu…
34e21c19-07e0-4587-bfca-ec19408842dd

no I can beat azar/zhu. just go check my youtube channel. I just don’t like the fact RNG played a big part of beating that combo unless you run sleep and I shouldn’t be force to run sleep just to win constants games.

You can also run delugazar.

Isn’t it possible to just break the combo without hurting the monsters?

I mean I have Zhulong without the rest of the combo and while he is strong, he isn’t as strong as other monsters.

Azrazel too looks as powerful as many others, payback revenge is just a stupid move that shouldn’t exist in the first place and he can abuse it, but the move is what should be changed I think.

when some monster becomes op and make the game unbalance, there are 2 things to make the game keep balanced imo.

1. by nerfing, buffing, or tweaking
  2. by making new monsters to be counter/balancer monsters…

the best choice is point 2 imo. it makes the game more variative, more monsters, more hatch, and also not make some players get sad because of getting nerf…

Nobody hurting zhu. All i want is for his stealth all move to go from 50 sec to 70. Right now he is to fast. The fact that him potted with accel make him have a 35 sec stealth all is OP. That stop all moves plus he can sweep and stop stun from hitting his team.

Making new monster to counter thing not smart because only p2w player will have them and than f2p player will be mad because they don’t have either

What is RNG?

All about stun

1 Like

It’s the Top Clan in Neo Monsters

2 Likes

Only p2w will have them? How can it be?
The presences of new monsters are inevitability. Although the game produced so many monsters this year, there are no f2p got mad as far… All player like that exacly…
malwing can counter stun absorber with blowback… And all players love that monster…
I dont understand what u meant tbh

It stands for Random Number Generator, and it’s the way computers do random.

In the game it’s used when hatching, in multiple attacks and many events.

example: sleep has 40% chance to put the enemy to sleep, so it uses rng

Best thread ever. :joy::joy::joy:

As the one of the assholes that was lucky enough to roll all 3, it would only take a small tweak to Azra and Zhu to bring dark assist (which will only get stronger with the release of the shadow dragon) back to the meta, kbn at one speed ruins so many FLs with setting up Zhu, and then Zhu can singlehandedly control games by bringing in stun protection, stealthing or sweeping. Taking away his HG or making stealth 70 tub are probably the best options for this imo

2 Likes

I’m glad you finally responded. I’m glad to hear you agree with me. Zhu can keep his HG. I just want his stealth all to b 70 sec 50 is way to fast. And make that protector move a one time used and than he fair

Yattaaaa…!!!