New update , no buff for Zhulong

Dev forget Zhulong ???
They buff elemphox , very good but very hard to build team with him . Need 1 holy/dark for passive skill and 1 fire/water/thunder/earth for active skill !!!

2 Likes

Yes but it’s got doubled stats for a veeeeery lenient condition. There will be 7 others monsters in the field, so while you’ll not be always able to use the full moveset, you still have a super tanky monster that you have to build around depending on what moves of his you can use. It looks like one hell of a buff to me

2 Likes

U know holy elem fox which was considered to be a support version of elemfox (stun immunity :nerd_face:).
It one shots vainess Awakened with flaming blaze ,
Dark one kills angelion with frozen punch .
Thundering strike ( it was supposed to stun a mons ) kills a malwing .
U know his stats (of dark version ) is same like Awakened Maeve .

3 Likes

Kunomis buff is something i was going to suggest. she is going to be strong now.
need to get her lol.

Right! I’m glad someone else noticed this too! @Dev_VKC give the people what they want! We either need a Zhulong buff or shiny Zhulong :partying_face:

1 Like

Yeb , i don’t have him but very want he get buff

1 Like

We need more selfless people like you in the world mate.

1 Like

Yeah thats right zhulong is in need of a buff for ages and nebris too

1 Like

Emeraldont as well

3 Likes

Great shout. Someone start a buff thread with Zhulong at the top and Emeraldont not far behind :partying_face::partying_face:

What ideas do people have for a Zhulong buff??

As an Emeraldont buff I came up with this a while back…
(-) Reckless attack (130TU)
(-) Switch friend (130TU) → Link summon minion (70TU) [infinite use, 1 rock]
(-) Throw (100TU)
(-) Soul shield (100TU)
SS: Swift dual throw (50TU) → Instant switch friend (1TU)
(-) Stun absorber → Stun counter
(-) Rallying field

So it’s powerful stun protection and a link earth rock generator but loses some aggression to counterbalance the extra turns from stun counter.

6 Likes

what about a link purifying mist for zhulong as opposed to link stealth?
i also think arachnodrake could use something because it is so uncommon.
maybe venom sneak attack?
actually no because that would ruin power mask.

1 Like

Zhulong needs a blood move
I still think 130sec sneak atack its way too much 100sec would be fine
My buff:

Sneak atack 130sec----- link bloodfury 70sec
Link stealth all 70sec-----link stealth all 50sec

Tenebris buff:
It needs poison immune BADLY

4 Likes

Great idea , i think change Throw to link Captapul 130Tu

Imho the best Stealth buff would be making ALL skills that apply Stealth, active or passive, automatically remove poison, like in Evertale.

Purifying Mist and Purifying Stealth would disappear, since Stealth All and Stealth Teammate would do the exact same job. Stealthy Entrance and Foggy Entrance would be perfect tools again Toxic Entrance, and help fight against the high viability of Poison endgames.

Though they should ONLY remove Poison, not Sleep, since if that was the case, Lemon endgames would become the absolute worst to face…
In any case, Stealth would still have lots of counters, monsters like Delugazar, S!Spectrefox, Jaguardian Suikenshi, Lava Entrance are not rare to encounter.

2 Likes

All your buff ideas sound too much D:

Stealth is naturally strong as a status, it doesn’t need buffing. It feels a bit slow for PvP when you’re trying to line up sneak attack but it’s balanced as a defensive tool right now I think. What needs changing is sneak attack monsters not totally relying on their sneak attack move for damage.

Arachnodrake is a brutal sweeper with a good alternative way to damage, it’s fine.

Tenebris is totally OP in PvE so doesn’t need tweaking.

Zhulong and Triviathan are excellent stealth support for other teammates, but are too slow setting up themselves and since they’re link they don’t have many options for teammates to help them. Zhulong has the struggle even more so because it needs stealth back on for each attack (most likely it’s gone by the time it gets a turn again after attacking).

What I’d like to see is Zhulong’s protector conversion make the 5* shadow protector/absorber (the one with purifying stealth) and the link sneak attack all SS 160TU → 100TU. Alternatively, changing assisted dusk to double bloodthirst / link double bloodthirst (160TU/100TU) would work very well.

1 Like

I really like your idea to summon the 5* protector with purifying stealth
Link fury on zhulong would be great instead of AOE
Nebris i have to disagree at pvp he useless all he is good for is for setup zhulong sneak atack all
Poison immune would make him usable at least at pvp. Iff needed change is SS i dont mind

Zhulong definitely needs a bloodmove. Relying on Sneak attack makes it hard to use. Link Purifying mist as well would be great. That way, Tene can stay as it is

1 Like

As a fan of PvE I feel compelled to say: Leave Tenebris alone, it’s not built for PvP. Not everything has to be for PvP. It won’t even become strong enough with poison immunity, but messing with the clone move will ruin the monster.

Zhulong is strong in PvE too, but it’s a link payoff and wouldn’t become busted after a buff.

1 Like

Then make nebris a link monster, with link bloodfury 100sec or link sneak atack 100sec and give it poispn immunn

1 Like