Zhulong

regardless I shouldn’t have to relieve on RNG to beat a certain setup. That just prove my point that azar/zhu is broken. all dev has to do is increase stealth all to 70 sec that way even at +9 with accel its only a 49 than he wont be broken

Dont assume all ppl have fox, zib, and everything like you bro Yakuza… :joy:

yea you right lol. well just running a sweeper with a TT FL can deal with azar. Just have to hope when he cannil talo that it doesn’t hit your sweeper or TT and you will be fine as well

I still think this would be solved nicely by making death revenge not activate when cannibalized.

3 Likes

That’s why I still remember your statement before, you said “RNG shouldn’t be the only way I can beat a team, especially when I’m a good player”.
Lol. I dont like limitation of strategy… If we must use tt strategy, or sleep strategy only, then others strategies is useless… The case is like case of zhu, that the most ppl must use ooo strategy like u said…

1 Like

Good idea…

I killed lochi’s choco by that lucky gas and stunned his fl with my only shocking. He had 4 monsters left at the end of my turn while I lost 2 monsters in total including that his chroma got the turn before mine strangely. Zhu fl is not that reliable especially compared to more OP fl like zib team. The power of these teams comes from the high speed monsters such as Azra and Zib instead of Zhu or others. And the stupid everlasting bugs that poisoned monsters still have shield and stealth for a certain TU are even more OP than zib teams.

if you think zib Fl is more stronger than Azar than you high. zib is uses only to bring your 5 monster in. nobody uses zib to sweep because he kinda weak. zhu FL will beat 9/10 FL every time, there no FL better right now

Just want to say that i been using azra fl since he released first time and never saw anybody complaining about azra before Zhu release.

and i agree Zhu link stealth all move should be nerf 70-80 tu.

2 Likes

thank you. ppl see azar as a fast sweeper and that why they consider him a problem. but a sweeper is nothing without a support monster and zhu can make protector for azar and stealth him and both moves are under 50 sec. that’s the problem.

1 Like

Azra should lose insta kbn, or make it not insta. The thing is if you run talo azra zhu you can abuse that insta kbn as a skip to guarantee sneak attack all. Also azra gains too much by killing your own monster, and with zhu there that’s where it becomes really pain to deal with, especially when that rng death revenge can ruin everything.

1 Like

all sweepers need a support to be safe or effective… but that’s not the point…
the point is azra needs nerf… same as zhulong, he needs nerf too…
do you all still remember of this stats below?

As i said before zhu azar was never a problem for me. You can use Kong or zib or have a tt FL and he manageable

U said zhu is problem… Then u said azra + zhu is problem also… Then now u said azra+zhu is not problem…
Ummm… Ahhhhhhh… yeahhhh…

1 Like

If you think that Zhulong/Azra FLs are crazy, wait until you come across a Zhulong D line

You just can’t read. Zhu is the problem. I was saying BEFORE ZHU was released, Azar wasn’t a problem. But now ppl think azar is a problem because zhu is here

Nice try :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Touché

haha… sorry… now it’s better when u used commas and full stop…

Okay… ignore the azra and zhu… keep them like now…
As time goes by, I hope there are many new monsters that can balance these azra- zhu. such as unreleased monster which is rumored to have faststrike and roaring passive.
I start thinking that monster with faststrike + roaring is good to be counter of these azra-zhu strategy.