Azra

I made a post before saying zhu need a nerf. And i thought azar was fine. But after playing against him this pvp and thinking. I feel like azra should need two kills before using his db. The fact it’s so easy to charge him sicken me. I don’t think it’s a monster in game that charge faster than him and can get two kills every turn

1 Like

Nah cuz

Nah azra is fine

So y’all don’t think it’s to easy/ to fast to charge a monsters that has a double blood move?

Azra is fine as it is and i already said zib fox fl kill your 2 monsters faster than azra fl.

PS: lavamane and zib fl as well.

I only use Azra because I don’t have zib

Like everyone has zib and fox in their fl

Also make insta kbn 30 tu.

2 Likes

I can counter zib fox just fine but not azra

Doesn’t matter it’s a fact zib fox fl faster than azra fl.

How?

I feel you being bias. Every fl has a counter but everybody don’t have zib fox so you can’t use that as the argument and we not talking about which FL faster. I’m talking about how fast it takes to charges. You can’t tell me a monster should’ve a DOUBLE bloodmove charge in one kill especially when it only take 35 sec? They need to either make it take two kills or change his blood move to single.

1 Like

Everybody don’t have azra and zhu either and azra fl has plenty of counters. the thing is you said azra charge db very fast and i said zib fox is faster which a fact you can’t deny. So that’s not a point to nerf azra.

My issue with him is he he is both strong, but creates teambuilding issues. Every team you make has to take azra into account, as well as stuns right now.

Currently, you run stun protection in the frontline. Then you run stun protection in 6th, as this gives you some pretty reliable cover. The issue arises in azra’s instant KBN. Just from his existence, he makes your 5th slot your last slot, and your 6th slot your 5th slot. If you combat this, by either making your 7th slot contain your stun protection, then all of the sudden you either have to run copious amounts of stun immunes, or you have to accept that any legit stun team will have a free win vs you.

So azra creates this rock-paper-scissors effect where anti azra teams>azra teams>teams that can beat anti-azra teams. Now, individual skill is a part of it, and I can’t deny that, as I have beaten several azra teams with my weird ankou team that runs a nearly backline moon. However, I would say that while azra himself is probably not OP, he is still really bad for the meta. Instead of having the best players at the top, it creates a weighted random-number generator that puts some people where they shouldn’t be. I could run a legit team that is weak to azra, but then get stuck out of top 30 because I got baduck and ran into 10-12 azra teams in a row. It would be less about skill in that case, and more about what advantage you come into each game with.

So I would say, make azra as powerful as he is, but in a different way.

The one thing that annoys me though is that how charging him is free from a material standpoint, as talo’s existence means that most of the time you’re not going to be accessing the azra right away, and you have 34 seconds to blow him up before he decimates your team. I don’t think that this is a healthy monster to have around, he simply restricts team design space.

Yes, zib can get a double kill in less time, however, that’s not the main selling point of azra. Azra brings more to the field than zib, as zib only gets +1 trades, max +2 when the cannibalize target is a DR. Azra provides a 1 to 1 trade that charges him(due to talo), and then you have 34 seconds to kill him before he gets an instant +2 material trade. Due to it being double bloodcrave instead of something else, he doesn’t even lose a lot of time for it, and he gets to make another +2 in 90 seconds(absolutely nothing).

Then on top of all that value, you have stun revenge, which is a pretty powerful deterrent to killing him, as you have to be prepared for the consequences when you do so.

On top of just preparing for azra, you have to prepare for the zhu as well, so that’s an entirely different issue. The really good teams have been able to surmount this, but those haven’t become meta and I believe use less received limiteds.

2 Likes

Honestly azar faster. The only way to charge zib is to have a monster die. Only lavamane can do so but you have to lower zib speed which make azar faster and lavamane is a limited SE which not everybody have. So it’s situational. However. Azara only need three shadow monsters to charge and shadow has the biggest selection of monsters to choice but fox needs two kills to use his bloodmove and zib needs a monster to die for his move. Azar charge in one move and stayed charged. That’s why i feel he need to be change so it takes two kills for him to sweep.

i own it so hes fine huehue lol

Cobra abyss will do the trick

oh really you don’t get my point how zib fox fl is faster than azra? I expect better from you.

Hellfox can use double retribution before azra db. So zib fox fl is faster.

1 Like

use kong to counter azra :ok_hand:

With a fl of azra talo choco and aegis, kong is useless

1 Like

The only op thing about azra is that he has instant KBN without a time restriction. It should be available after like 50 sec imo

so use robin, alba or icefang 5th. See every fl has a counter and don’t expect you always matched against a team your fl counter.