Please Nerf This

Valzareign. He is just op. I cleared whole chapter one of the online story just with him and a penguinator but peng was useless, even more than TT. His shield is annoying and conf strike oneshots every epic, he totally ruins my strategy based on GT…

So many trolls my eyes are bleeding

Oh boy, lol

He should have bloodfury and double poison siphon.

Are you mad? He is already overpowered

He should have bloodfury and double poison siphon.

He needs bloodfury and more damage in poison siphon,(maybe even double as you said) but he needs secret skill too,or lower TU.they can even speed him more.after this new SE (dark maiden) he needs more if devs wants him as leg.
And please no more trolls,I’m getting sick
F2P Arash

Im not trolling bro, just stating my opinion

LOL!

I swept the storyline with dolhonix too, he’s so op

More damage to poison siphon,means its now a poison eater that regenerate health,
Maybe bloodfury instead of confident strike

He has these skills:
Active Skills:
Ultralux
Confident Strike
Poison Drain
Poison Touch

Passive Skills:
Shield Entrance

Confident attack is useless since he is too slow and usually opponent have enough time to both remove the shield and damaging him more than 30%.
although devs tried to do something about confident attack in jingle(giving him both secret skill to instantly heal and quick devour beside of a passive)but still jingle is weak,now imagine valza even doesn’t have these!!!.
And when we are talking about poison eating,please remember bane/vulca/Tia/… Are based on killing the poisoned enemy,valza using this for healing and after that poison will be removed,so it is one time only skill.
Valza needs jingle secret skill,bloodfury and maybe hg.the thing oblivous is he needs completely rework and we will wait to see what devs will give them.
F2P Arash

I find it entertaining how so many people actually think this is a serious post

Yeah me too

F2P Arash thank you for all the inspiration.
Z19 GaryOak

sorry all,I though he is serious!!my mistake then.
I hope posting in forum be more serious matter for all of us.sorry again
F2P Arash

Lol valzareign useless plz buff it lol

Valzareign. He is just op. I cleared whole chapter one of the online story just with him and a penguinator but peng was useless, even more than TT. His shield is annoying and conf strike oneshots every epic, he totally ruins my strategy based on GT…

Why dont u just remove confident strike… shield as well… It seems to me poison touch alone would be already OP, thus, he should not have any moves at all. 

JK, he needs a buff

Confimed troll.

Yeah i was trolling here and in the “monsters that need buff” thread too but the funny thing is that there are even more stupid suggestions out there and they’re not even a joke. I just feel like recently there are just too many people asking for nerfs and nerfs and nerfs just because they don’t know how to deal with a monster. people should really stop complaining about everything

So you actually know how good Tt is? :stuck_out_tongue:

They are probably the most op monsters in the game, sadly i don’t have any, not even SE
Oh and zard why don’t you join line i want to match you