Wrap up Seasons 49 and 50: A few balance suggestions.

I appreciate your equally biased and desperate attempts to justify not nerfing Carmilla.

None of what you just said brought any value to the discussion. The fact that there are monsters who can potentially kill Carmilla doesn’t say anything since that’s literally always the case. Becsuse if you negate the claim you get a monster that cant be killed by no other monster which simply will never exist. So 0 points awarded for that.

I think your other point was that Carmilla is weak to piercing which isn’t even worth replying to.

TL;DR: You own Carmilla, you don’t want her nerfed and no point in favor of that opinion is too absurd for you to not bring it up. Congrats :handshake:

2 Likes

the point is that you are making out like she is unkillable and unmanageable which simply isn’t the case. i agree that she shouldn’t heal as much with her blood drain. but other than that theres really nothing about her that needs changed.

Admittedly the Devs are also doing a terrible job with the sp rules for PvP at the moment and its difficult to deal with her without losing a space for another monster.

1 Like

What abt being weak to sleep stun poison?
Or double payback killers?.
I think you are killing the diversity she is bringing in with her passive and moves. Which frankly speaking is very much needed in neo

1 Like

another option could be to increase the hp requirement for her vigor moves to 80/85%

1 Like

Just nerf the ability to heal back , is crazy how it heal backs everything from a single rockoid smhw .
10x the amnt is crazy at 42 tu.
As for payback killer argue which eklypz kinda proposes everysingle time there are too many protectors, taunts in the game which blocks payback Killer (as an awakened plume user u might know ) .
So yeah unless payback killer in general gets focus tht argument is kinda invalid .

2 Likes

Don’t do this to the garden fairies :sob:

2 Likes

agreed. leave GFs alone lol.

In all honesty, the change should be on blood bite. Have you seen what vile raged carmilla does? I have, and its hella epic!

I have opinion

Maybe we can left her from now. Dev already try limit her 2 Times. Last rule is brutal bcoz our team is too short not many space to stun/sleep/use payback killer . :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Also i like a lot of points in this post especially abt def buffs on myths 50% to 100% is engh .
Ps i don’t think Myst is a problem it was just the stupid Restriction list (orca nd sui ) in limit 1 that allowed it .
Tokens spam on entrance is just gae and losing bcz it places 2 next in line vineyes / bronze , lock me with Wavetail i would be happy to lose .
(Point is make them easier to remove )
Talking abt another thing after stun entrance nerfs tokens are not triggering broken heart effectively i would love if they make them broken heart + (150 stun ).

Vigor bloodbite=>Normal bloodbite but keep the tu as it is

Yes , I think so . previous limit list suport mist and Poseidon too much. (Orca , flarevern, jaguar, suikenshi in limit ).now Poseidon in limit 1 and the " counter" is unlimited ,I am sure they will less popular now.

2 Likes

Even blood drain becomes a sweeping move with vile rage or enrage teammate, that’s crazy.

Only thing that survives blood drain is protect focus legendaries with protect focus enabled, throw dolph with dolphin bond, moku has like small chance to survive it with his defense buff and some others like the prism mythic. Not only that, but it’s still tankier than all the monsters named on this post :joy:

1 Like

Actually it was awakened maeve that has a chance of surviving an enraged blood drain. Moku gets one shot with like 1k damage to spare :joy:

As for enraged carmilla’s defense at full hp, it can tank any one kill blood move except for sweepers with elemental advantage like angelion that can usually one shot (I’m pretty sure it’s not even guaranteed).

I use Lunactia, and everything is in your projection of the game, I like it because it gives you a great game control, I am not a rock lock user, I do not like to play with that. There if I disagree, if you limit once it will be a practically useless monster in the game. In addition, good monsters have already been released to deal with rock lock. We have a monster with 99% speed, demolitron, goodbye to the skeleton domain in fl.

Myst has been a meta in FL for several seasons including unrestricted orca and suiken. Obviously when they are not restricted the power of Myst and poseidon decreases considerably.

Lmao pov:

“I don’t have carmilla, nerf it!”

also:

“I use lunactia don’t nerf plz”

4 Likes

It’s so funny to see when a monster causes trouble and everyone calls for nerf and the monster users use the argument "it’s your fault you don’t have enough (x) in the team":clown_face:

1 Like