What monster should I pick at the end of Balancions trial?

I’ve only been playing for several weeks. Got no idea what these monsters are and what their moves are.

Some tips or advice would be much appreciated. Even just letting me know what their move sets will be fully evolved. Would love to hear your opinion which one Is better for PvP and PVE or just your personal opinion which one you prefer/recommend.

Thanks!

Left one is Horrorclaw

Protect teammates
Survivor
Desperate strike
Ultrablight all

Passive
Hold ground
Mirror revenge ( when this monster is killed by enemy, it will place that particular enemy in your reinforcements)

Right one is Diredmon

Protect teammates
Sleep roulette
Dreamhunt
Gigablight

Passive
Hold ground
Sleep immune

Great thanks for the info. I’m thinking Diredmon now.

Yea, since you are new to game, diredmon will help you progress faster :slight_smile:

I’m a free player as well so don’t have very good monsters but the team is always getting stronger. I reached “Episode VI counterstrike” in the main storyline. Screenshot_20180612-160510

I’m always testing different lineups minor tweaks to progress. That’s the team I used last

Basically get those 7 monsters which are available (you have few of those) ,
One could be that one on one bear, water type, pair it with diredmon , and 400 second bomb and purifier next.

And have a absorber/ protect after 4 monsters, that will give balance and support to your whole team synergy.

And you can use Nox diredmon one on one and choco (bitterbeast) , purifier 5th.
Zib dosent have any blood move and is not a pve monster for you to progress,

And evolve galvboss into galvbane,
Rexkong, virdi & wolf, those are really versatile.
But don’t give them any 5 star potions , coz you have to evolve your chronox,

Insider fact- if you give your chronox 5 star potions now and make it +9,
After evolving it into chronozeros, it will remain having +9 potions.

Same is with four guardians,
Before evolving them into galvbane, virdizardon, rexkong & wolf.
Give them epic (4 star potions ) and make them +9,
That way, when you evolve them , they will have +9 potions .

But don’t give them any potions before evolving chronox into chronozeros.

2 Likes

Nice you got ziberos. I wouldn’t mind him.

Lots of useful tips from MonkeyDLuffy! Make sure you use those potions on your starters before evolving them to 5*. Don’t worry if you’ve evolved any already, you actually need two copies of each because Chronox uses them as ingredients to turn into his 6* version. So make one 5* starter +9 and another +0.

Bitterbeast (the chocolate monster) is absolutely incredible so be sure to create that when you can. It is one of the best support monsters you’ll have.

As for this event… Diredemon is the most useful of the two. It is brutal to combo with OoO (one-on-one) and being able to heal off hold ground can make it a useful distraction for the enemy team. Sleep roulette is not the most reliable move but it’s 50:50 your team or theirs so can be worth the gamble in some circumstances.

Horrorclaw’s main issue is that it has hold ground with a revenge passive. Hence, it can die to poison easily without the passive triggering. Additionally, the monster you get put in your team (the one that killed it) comes with the health it had at the time of killing Horrorclaw so often you’ll be receiving a monster that can die off very easily before its first turn. The monster might also not fit well with your current team and in general the unreliability of it all means mirror revenge isn’t as powerful as you might hope. Horrorclaw relies on mirror revenge too much because it has low damage so even survivor and desperate strike don’t do very much. I tried hard to make Horrorclaw work when it first came out and it’s pretty nice but other monsters stand out much more. The one cool thing about it is mirror revenge, which is very useful in some scenarios (like ultimate challenge).

1 Like

Fantastic advice. My plan was to get every free available monster maxed out. Guardian beasts, 6 trials, Chrono and I’m currently working very hard to find my last 3 chocolate monsters. I noticed he is great for defense when playing against him.

But I didn’t know the potion trick and all that other awesome advice you gave on team composition is much appreciated.

I will be referring to your comment in the future as well. Awesome info. Thanks heaps

More awesome info. Thanks alot. Funny you mention the chocolate monster I figured he is very important for progress and have been spending most of my tickets the last 2 weeks trying to get all 6 from the event. I’ve got 2 to go.

I’m curious about that potion trick. Does it work with ALL non maxed legendary or super epic monsters? Thanks!

He has been indispensable.

Nope, only for chrono and the starters

When evolving Bitterbeast, remember that you need to have all of the chocolate monsters in 2nd form but only one needs to be 100% ready for ultra evolution. So don’t waste training sessions on the other 5!

Thankfully that was one thing I figured out! Good reminder though

Another question about the potion trick. Is it possible to give him the 5star potions in his super epic form? Or do I really need to give them to him now in his epic/4star form?

I’m gonna be waiting forever before I get super epic potions. Would be nice to evolve him at least once so I can get some usage in the meantime while I wait
Lol I’ve only got 3 4 star potions right now

Giving potions to Galv , rexkong, virdi & wolf is a tottaly different thing.

And giving 5star to chronox is different.

You have to evolve chronox so don’t give any potions to galv, virdi etc.

Once you have evolved chronox then capture all four guardians and who you want first to be super evolved , give that guy 4 star potions .

Giving 4 star potions to galv & co and then evolving chronox into chronozeros won’t make it +9

Giving 5star directly to chronox and then evolving it, will make it +9

You understand now bro?

Sorry I think I wasn’t clear I should have specified I was just asking about Chronox. I understood the part of not wasting potions on Guardians until Chronox is evolved because he will need them for ingredients.

My question is just about timing. Sorry for being thick but It’s still not clear whether I can give Chronox 5 star potions when he is in his 5star form CHRONOZAR? Or does the +9 only carry over if I feed them to him Now and Now only. AKA CHRONOX form 4 star monster.

Naah bro, it’s completely fine if you’re not sure :slightly_smiling_face:,

I don’t think you can give it 4 star potions, it only accepts 5 star potions .

You can never give chronoz 4 star options. He takes 5 star in his first and second forms. Once he is in his third form he requires 6 star potions.

So be patient, use 9 5star potions on him, and then ultraevolve him to his final form.