What monster should I pick at the end of Balancions trial?

Thanks bro. I know I can only give him 5 star and above. I was asking something else, just about the timing of when I can give him the potions. I was wondering if the potion trick will still work if I gave them to him in his second form-Chronozar. All good. Thanks for your help!

Thanks. All I wanted to know was whether I can give him the 5 star potions in his second form. Seems like I can.

Hi bro, same story again. I got no idea what the monsters are at the end of balancions trials. Any chance you help me out with the details? Thanks!

The green one: http://neomonsters.wikia.com/wiki/Flutterdrake_Clover
The red one: http://neomonsters.wikia.com/wiki/Flutterdrake_Rose

Pair sleep = 50TU with 100% chance but only 3-time use
Pair poison eater = 130TU double poison eater
(pair moves can only be used if you have 2+ flutterdrakes on the field)

Flutterdrake Clover is basically the best flutter and works in most PvE teams. I’d highly recommend you get that one. Flutterdrake Rose doesn’t work particularly well with the other flutters but is a good sleep counter (sleep immunity + poison gas) and has strong moves.

1 Like

Great points. Its not even a contest. Green is the best. Red is arguably the worst. Esp with weak attack damage.

1 Like

Great Thanks for the info! I’ll go green.

Its attack damage was boosted in update, so detox blast is same as cobra .

1 Like

I was going to reply but saw @Killerdog typing, so i knew he will help you :laughing:
And yes green is best one

1 Like

Gentleman it’s me again. The left monster looks like captain whiskers, that is an exciting thing. I got no idea what the right monster is though. Please help!

1 Like

It’s captain Whiskers and captain canine. Canine isn’t that great.

2 Likes

Hands down , left one
Captain whiskers

2 Likes

100% already decided. Just wanted to make sure what the other one was. I’ve been desperately after captain whiskers. Love that monster. Thanks again guys!