Need help building a team for high tier PvE and PvP

So I know I dont have enough space for a really ideal team at the moment due to my level, but hopefully someone can help me get something rolling to be able to compete in the events and be a little stronger in PvP. here are the monsters I have and the teams I currently run most of the times. Thanks in advance for the help!Screenshot_2019-09-16-01-52-19 Screenshot_2019-09-16-01-52-26 Screenshot_2019-09-16-01-52-32

Hello!

Here to help. Cyclozar is lethal in the frontline, so I would move that there.

Consider pairing Chromera with someone with stunning entrance just behind. In PvP stun counters and stun converters are often more common than absorbers. You could run one of the 4 star stun bombers behind it instead of you want to include an epic for cost purposes.

This is one the entire forum will agree on. Get a Galvbane. You should probably stick it in the frontline too.

The 2 monsters with 7 cost could probably go. You’d be better having one higher cost monster. Many players play with 15 monsters. (And a rockoid variant). Also the poison is too close to your sleep.

Tygoron should be in there, although i’m not familiar with the 5 star moveset. Evolve it as soon as you can. (Evolve Tago too. My main FL is built around it and it’s a beast)

You’ll need more stun protection around 12/13 slot

Your end game is a nice idea. Sleep, while cloning and using protect to charge slayer for Peng :+1:t2:

I hope those tips help! If you need anymore advice please let me know! :wave:t2:

5 Likes

I think top tier pvp could be difficult but you definitely could build a very strong PvE team

1 Like

Im not really trying to be top tier, but really trying to get some of the good rewards from pvp to maybe eventually help get there. PvE on the other hand i feel like i should be able to beat most events

I evolved tago since i posted this and im working on getting Galvbane as you suggested. tygoron is 86% of the way to his final evolution as well. also out a a random egg i got Golrock. i hear he is also really good so ill be working on him. i also have the 2 mythic monsters im not using at the moment but they are both 1st form. Also i dont have a rockroid variant. currently i keep getting smashed in the forgotten ones event. on battle 1 in master difficulty lol its close every time but just constant stun and summons hurts me.

Evolve goldtail(cloudtail?) and it will single handedly carry you through most events.

2 Likes

im currently out of ingredient monsters for ultra evolution lol

You don’t need a rockoid variant. I would still remove the 2 7 stars and play with 15 strong monsters :blush: good luck