The Four Elemental Final Evolution.

Ok guys new dilemma…so now I have the chance to give the final evolution to one of the 4 monsters you choose at the very beginning…so @Killerdog @ILAGaLOT @LemonSqueezy @NMEGaryOak @Professor_Oak and everybody else, in your humble opinion which monster should I evolve first.

Galvbane!!

2 Likes

Imo opinion the order for PvP goes

Storm
Fire
Earth
Water

In PvE (story etc) then maybe

Storm
Earth
Fire
Water

Some high level players include Galvbane in their squads, even in place of legends

1 Like

I second what @LemonSqueezy said:

GO GET YOURSELF A GALVBANE.

1 Like

Also don’t forget to make him +9 in his epic form

2 Likes

Quoting from KD’s New Players Guide

You will ultimately need two copies of each starter in their 5* form because to evolve Chronox from 5*->6* he needs the super epic starters as ingredients. For that reason, don’t stress about using potions on your first couple of starters you evolve but I do recommend you go read the first post of my Bonus Potions and Entrance Speed guide where I have the important note for newer players about the starters.

For this guide I’m just going to quickly recommend the starters in the order:

1. Galvbane - a brilliant sweeper for all situations
  2. Wolfrozor - a good damage dealer that survives well
  3. Viridizardon - a useful accelerate team that can kill things and survive
  4. Chronozar - a good stun immune sweeper
  5. Rexkong - a glass cannon that is mainly useful for PvP (do earlier if you want for PvP)

That’s just my personal recommendation. Do them in whatever order you like, but definitely Galvbane first.

1 Like

Idk if I’d rank wolfie as #2 for PVE nor PVP @Killerdog😉

1 Like

2srdda

5 Likes

I liked your meme because I felt bad no one else did @Exu :sob:

4 Likes

For a new player, in terms of what they want it does more than the others I feel. Rexkong is PvP-specific. Chronozar is quite nice but a bit slow at sweeping, low speed and low defence… mainly good when you make it legendary. Viridizardon has some good things to offer but mainly as a tool in your team… later on it’s one I find myself using over Wolfrozor but near the beginning I’d say Wolfrozor is a great stand-alone monster.

1 Like

Give the starters Legendary forms pls

1 Like

So I guess all signs point to Galvbane

3 Likes

Tbf Wolfrozor had its moves changed a while back which I forgot about. So in my PvE list I would put Rexkong - fire last. You definitely want Galvbane first though.

1 Like