What are your most hated Mons?

I fully hate magmarinus its the most broken monster i cant understant why he doesnt get its well deserved nerf
Angelion
Canishogun
Bloom

2 Likes

Scorpiogeist and everyone knows why

I can’t stand that mojinator monster

2 Likes

WHAT ?!?! You are not allowed to dislike mojinator.It’s in the rules and terms of neomon.

1 Like

Bloom + dusi ap spam

2 Likes

Agreed. Magma just comes in and gets two free kills so fast.

Stag, the devil itself, will always be my number one hatred.

1 Like

I REALLY HATE ANGELION AND SANCTISTAG :rage:

1 Like

Angel is fine. It can be one shot easily now. Stag is evil incarnate.

1 Like

Well ban me then cuz I can’t stand that abomination :tipping_hand_man:

Guys, it’s about time I come clean…

I hate every monster, especially all the legendaries. They are far too strong for me and my team of 0-4 star monsters to defeat no matter what tactics I use. I hate the ones that can’t kill four monsters in 100sec since they suck and need a buff pronto. I also hate the ones that can kill four monsters in 100sec as they’re too overpowered and need to be nerfed into the ground. I hate all the limited ones since I can never get them no matter how many runes I spend, due to my abysmal luck. I hate all the sweepers, the protectors, the supporters, and the gimmicky ones; you name a legend I hate it. And then there’s the mythics, who deserve a special place in hell. I despise them all; ranging from the jester one, to the ones with boobies, the pimp gorilla and even that one with all the fancy moons. Heck, I’ll throw the super epics in here as well since they’re miniature legendaries. The game should get rid of all the non-epic and lower monsters; that way I can play my unga-bunga team without worrying about using my brain to overcome my enemies.

Phew, finally got that off my chest.

5 Likes

I hate voidress and her ugly face. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I hate awakened prismegasus .

No no, she’s my goddess. She is very beautiful and mysterious

2 Likes

maybe Dont89’s voidress team makes you hate it

2 Likes

Nooooo Prof :sob:

1 Like

I probably wouldn’t hate Dusic so much if EVERYONE AND THERE MOTHER didn’t have the damn thing

1 Like

Their*

2 Likes

Been*

5 Likes

Akshually I was talking about bern the city.

1 Like