What are your most hated Mons?

I didn’t know you for the first few years I played the game lol

Most players who are new to the game that joined about 2 years ago wouldn’t know me because i was taking a roughly a year break from the game and i returned back to playing last year. But any older players such as lochi-lightgm-jose would know me.

So am guessing you joined roughly 2 years ago
Or you were a total noobie that wasnt playing at the top bracket when i was here :tipping_hand_man:

1 Like

:fishing_pole_and_fish: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish:

Sorry but this thread is been already treated.
@Killerdog @Zardecil @ItsSherlock

Appart the fact that you didn’t lose against cani FL, I don’t think Cani sucks he is gamechanger in a lot of matches.
You should look at the overall potential, not only at your games.

2 Likes

Cani is difficult this PvP because of the obvious advantage with the 4* mons. I was testing with @DarKsidE555 earlier and his Canni FL was the first one to be a real challenge to my new FL and shut it down.

Thats true. Thanks for the hint.

Guys, either bring this thread back on topic or I will lock it. I am really getting tired of every thread turning into this Salami discussion.

@Mr.X It would be cool if you could tone down your constant self congratulating a bit. I know you’re convinced you’re the GOAT and I think everybody got the memo now.

@the the others: If you don’t agree with Mr. X that’s fine but there’s no need to turn every thread into the same repetitive discussion. There’s ranked pvp around the corner and you should have enough chances prove your point against Mr. X. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

There is different between stating a fact and self congratulating.

On topic

I think daunt should have restriction of 100 seconds. And it not having the restriction thats why i hate the most.

thought it was called daturnt

5 Likes

I think duscys shield field should be chance shield field

I dunno if more rng is the right answer… how about restricting shield field from affecting protectors? That will completely eliminate the dusy+AP spam combo, and let the passive remain fully effective if used as intended.

5 Likes

That’s the best idea I think Luc! That way shield field offers an alternative to protectors

I like this idea a lot too. However, I think in normal PvP Dusicyon is not so bad. It gets countered so hard by auto-poison and piercing moves. I think if we had a way to counter shields in the future it would probably make Dusicyon even more balanced (right now it’s up there with the best PvP monsters).

1 Like

Just think of it like putting the RAW quality on a passive skill. Just don’t use protectors near him and nothing will be different I guess. It really is an insanely powerful passive if it’s not directly countered.

They never should’ve featured Duscy in an egg, it should’ve just been a rare egg monster

5 Likes

On Top of that it is available at the Shop for 6 Tickets :joy:

3 Likes

Now you can buy it. As I did lol.

1 Like

i really hate dusicyon, nebelronix, canishogun, angelion, valzareign and sanctiguard

2 Likes

Dusicyon is the bane of my existence simply because everything around him is a bigger immediate threat that needs to be dealt with but Dusic makes everything afterwords even bigger threats, then couple it with his moveset etc just ugh. Dusic…

And the Scorpion. Very hard hitting and very strong.

1 Like

What makes dusi worse is there’s no easy way to get rid of him; no killer moves or anything unlike canis or angel. Thank god he can’t be abused with APs as easily anymore.

Also @DMG_Anxag, just to make sure you’re aware, there’s a monster named Cosmodragon who’s identical to Nebel, except he has a better SS. So yeah.