What monster annoys you the most?

What monster annoys you when you go against it, but is useful in your team?
For me, it’s Staticsphere.

1 Like

Goldtail. Is a catastrophe

1 Like

Sanctistag. Why would anyone pick any other monster??

6 Likes

I don’t have it but for me its oak

1 Like

Half of joshuino’s team… strong and annoying :joy:

1 Like

Stag is actually unique af. There is no other AP with camouflage. Gathered together with other APs and not being able to select which AP you wanna attack - pure enjoyment

1 Like

Bloom is my favorite monster but at the same time the most annoying.

2 Likes

■■■■ you too @Raines

2 Likes

Well for me it’s not just its power in auto-protect spam. It’s the fact it counters OoO, counters all multi-hitting attacks, allows auto-protect spam, is annoyingly tanky while having surprisingly good speed for a sleeper AND (worst of all) has the most annoying spam move of all time… sleep all with 130TU and 40% chance to sleep each enemy for 320s.

It’s pure RNG in every aspect while shutting down so much with its passives and defence. It’s not even one of the best monsters in the game… it’s just horrible to face and when it gets a lucky sleep all you feel terrible.

P.S. I should point out with 130TU sleep all if you have the monster potted (but not accelerated) then you can have it using three sleep all’s in 327s. This lines up nicely to be only 7s after any monster who was put to sleep has woken up. Hence, it can chain them together in a horrible way if it’s lucky… only ever giving monsters a 7s window when they wake up before there’s another roll of the dice to see if they go back to sleep.

4 Likes

The monster isnt even in the S tier bracket and all this fuss about him. Soon enough will see players complaining about C tier monsters.

A lot of people make a fuss about A tier monsters and Sanctistag is A+. Sanctistag came with the special note that it’s S tier in the front line, don’t worry about it not being appreciated there. Anyway, this discussion isn’t about the tier list

3 Likes

Any monster with camouflage gets under my skin unless im using them :joy:

1 Like

Dev_BRD 's current profile pic annoys me the most as of now . Ponidash?

1 Like

Expecially Bloom who I think is a op PoS

Bundleblazer needs a nerf @Dev_VKC

1 Like

I agree completely on that. Luckily not many people have or use it, I would ask always for a nerf for that monster but as long it is not used in this meta only me will complain :joy::joy::joy:

I think Rainbunicorn would sound better

1 Like

Infernicorn’s Sister.

2 Likes

Well now its featured. Which means its gonna plague the rest of this PvP…

Then get NERFED once all the dumb P2W have been suckered. Good riddance to an OP monster I will say.

It’s a 4% egg. I am convinced that the chance of getting a legendary + a featured one is having a small impact