What are your most hated Mons?

I‘d like to talk about this because I think every player has some Mons he doesnt like facing in battle because theyre annoying. Here are some of mine: Leogeist(because of his ability to make stun useless), Astrodragon and Nebelronix( Cloning themselves and death power), Wraithcaptain( Cloning and sleeping entrance, Doomengine( Clone and Bomb) and Venodrake. So what Mons do you hate and why?

1 Like

I would expect angelion to be more of a threat in your eyes. :stuck_out_tongue:

My votes have to go toward Dusicyon, Sanctistag, and Staticsphere. Dusicyon’s shenanigans get more unbearable the more teams are designed to force you to kill other targets first, not to mention he has a get out of jail free card should you actually manage to land a hit on him. Stag turns the biggest protect counter into a joke, and is an absolute RNG nightmare not only by putting roughly half your team to sleep, but by being paired with another protector and often BSing the opponent out of kills by blocking moves meant for the other protector and vice versa. Static is really only a pve thing, buffs turn it into absolute hellspawn since he clones, his chain isn’t easily broken especially due to taunt, and each one basically punishes your entire team just for killing him.

2 Likes

I hate voidress because she doesn’t wanna get hatched for me.

No but seriously, I truely hate cani. Cani is especially strong in this pvp ruling. He will literally go first wipeout your whole frontline before you get a turn. That might be why people started paying less focus on FL but what can recover faster for you and why they started playing more camo monsters like bloom/tago with stag. Honorable mention is BB and angelion. (Nerf to TT really helped me stop hating BB the most tho)

In terms of PVE, anything that has death revenge or sleeping entrance. (If only I had voidress :triumph::triumph::triumph:)

1 Like

I hate to tell you this but cani sucks even in this pvp.

You probably think hes super strong if you are in the mid teir bracket but at the top hes bad.

Havent lost to a single cani player yet and ive played 187 games with 89% winrate.

1 Like

Ah… how could I have forgotten :expressionless:

Add that one to my list too. A 50% chance on average of fire type being present in the enemy FL to some capacity gives canis wayyy too much freedom to wreak havoc imo. 15k freaking damage on a double move as punishment for picking the wrong element just doesn’t sound fair or fun to me at all. And yes I am aware it only damages that much if there’s an epic on the field… because indeed, epics don’t exist at all outside of this special rule.

And just curious mr. X, how many fire types are in your team?

Two with one being sear and the other one magma.

Sear in FL? Very strange choice. I guess that does counter canis, but that’s one strat that uses sear in a very unconventional way. Seems like you’re basing your judgements on only your own experiences.

We also need to look at the meta. Cani would’ve been much stronger if we didn’t have so many great camo monsters. That is why the top players don’t see him as much of a problem becauae they can play around him by changing their FL but that is why he is annoying. You are just not allowed to have fun against him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There was someone a few weeks ago who was complaining about not being able to counter something and I suggested that he run FL sear. Someone find out who it is and tag him in this discussion I’m too lazy right now :joy:

I May have mentioned this before, but a long time ago I despised Timberlord; it’s Throw All did more damage than I anticipated, it was surprisingly bluntly despite its defensive stats and it always guaranteed a kill with its passive. Now that I’ve got that nasty memory out the way, allow me to grace you all with a few funny quips about monsters that grind my gears.

Aurodragon: Why yes, I would love it if you kept reviving crap while spamming all that mist like a broken fog machine. What’s that, you won’t die? Well butter me up and call me a jackass then.

Baublebasher: Smug bastard constantly hides behind his camouflage and his bulk while he destroys my monsters with ease before blowing up to kill a few more.

Tygoron: Oh, is that a monster with Stun Revenge I see? Allow me to chew through half your team with ease then.

Tortogeist: Those are some lovely sweepers you have there. It would be a shame if me and my son stole them from you…

Utopion: I’m not into that whole dying thing, so I’ll give turns to myself to heal before making you repeat the process all over again. After all, why would you kill me? It’s not like I’m a ticking time bom–oh…

Angelion: I’m that Grade A student who excels in anything and everything, be it sweeping, control, stun protection. I’m worth twice my weight in gems! Just don’t cry when you get swept by me, I used to be even stronger.

Astherios/Solblaze: Damn it you two! Why won’t you show up whenever I go for a rare egg?!

There, that about wraps up this little exercise in fun. Keep in mind, they’re meant to be taken with a nice pinch of salt.

6 Likes

This was as good as a sarcastic monster biography.

I B to the I See Tea H on this thread enough so you all know my reasons.

1. Angelion
  2. RNG Bird and Lizard
  3. Aurodragon.

You all are hypocrites asking for a bloom nerf as a community and not one person out of the first 10 posts on this thread mentioned it as their most hated lists on their replies.

AP needs to be targetable. Then we can reevaluate and discuss the bloom nerf.

3 Likes

The root of all evil… Stag is my least favourite monster.

I didn’t ask for a bloom nerf. I suggested we can make bloom more balanced by releasing a mortar killer then when someone said the true problem was AP, I agreed. You can just change bloom with tago and you will still get destroyed.

Mortar killer, really? Only bloom is problematic compared to all other mortars

Get your facts straight. You’ve lost 2 battles against me. And I use Cani. So there’s that. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

We don’t need a mortor killer. Bloom is only difficult because AP spam makes it impossible to get to. Also it’s tanky Def and the shield.

Once/if the devs sort multiple AP targeting it will be far easier

1 Like

I dont even know you :man_facepalming:.

I agree. That’s why I said I changed my mind. I actually think bloom is not a problem either. I feel like people who hate her are the players who have stun monsters that rely on double timestrike. Anyways, I don’t bloom needs a nerf at all.

1 Like