The monsters u hate most

Here u can tell about the monsters u hate most.mainly bcuz they tore ur team apart or annoyed till u quit the match…and the monster you dream to hav on your team.So lets hear everyones hate story…

Bastia
Orca (New Shark Legendary)
Glaciercorn
Dusicyon
Scarleguard
I don’t actually hate one Monster
I hate all of these here

3 Likes

Bastia
Lemon
all the tiddy mythics
Scarleguard
Glaciaron
■■■■ I lose against

1 Like

which one do want mostin ur team

I most say Lemon :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Among the ones I hate?
Definitely Orca
I am not interested in Glaciercorn or Bastia

1 Like

The only one I hate xd

2 Likes

Ooh, so many to choose from… Tortogeist, Cenaureon, Dolphreeze, Floccosaurus, Bloomeluga, Lemon, Sanctistag… it’s tough, but I think my winner’s gonna have to be Dusicyon. GOD that thing gives me migraines like nothing else… instantly doubles the team’s survivability just by being around. There’s nothing quite so tilting and demoralizing as being forced to waste your turns getting rid of the damn shields as your team is devoured one by one… and then there’s dusi’s ability to take a hit, pick himself back up and STILL instantly kill something, and that’s without a shield. Baaaaaarf.

3 Likes

Awakened cynthia hands down

1 Like

Actually just kidding what I hate the most is whoever is responsible for nerfing canishogun and haniwel.

4 Likes

Most of main one have already be told by other. But I hate all of the poison mons personally from the core of my heart. All of my best mons get rekt by it. They break my sleep lock, hold ground, shield and then audacity of those bit*he’s they gotta hit me wit detox too🤮

2 Likes

That guy was an ■■■ named Duck
He kept bragging about how op those cheap strategy was and got it nerfed

3 Likes

Lol guilty. If it’s any comfort, they despise scarle every bit as much as you do haha

to be fair the second time there were at least a handful of people who are more to blame

same. i legit want to destroy them…:expressionless::expressionless:

Hanniwal manuver was brilliant and intelligent strategy (credit to whoever came up with it first). Is in’t it what this game is about, to come up with cunning strategy and synergy. But no you guys had to massacre my poor boy.
#companiesreallyhatethissimplelittletrick

Lemon created the strategy close to a year ago I think so he gets all the credit for that. I just changed it to fit as aoe spam in today’s meta until people started using it again and it got nerfed

Tricranium. Usually enters enters the field after ahuizard has made tirannycal summon (or any other rock generator) and starts sweeping at 80tu(load back mortar+that double move), with stun immunity, shielding and punishing you for killing him. An absolute monster.

4 Likes

Orca, Lemon, Y Ddraig Goch, Sancistag, Bloom

1 Like

Hands down Skeleviathan.

2 Likes