Update: ZigZaGame's current situation.

BA is really really getting out of hand.

Isnt there anyone here tht can tell the admin personally get moving and work on those bugs?

Don’t be rude

I dont think Im been rude here especially when empty promises are given.

I’m not saying you can’t voice your opinions but I expect you to at least be civil

Guys. Relax.

A little while ago, we attempted to gain contact with the devs via the forums, but they decided to reply to us with a public announcement instead of a private one. Trust me, I don’t think we’re too different from you guys. I think we’re just going around trying to calm people down now. :stuck_out_tongue:

we have been loyal to the game and just wanna see an update…and by telling us there would be one you should live up to your word and put it out there

It’s gotten to the point that it’s hard to ask that of us, and I don’t see you asking that of them.
If it gets results, I’ll use whatever manner I see fit, especially after all the dead promises from the developers.
They absolutly need to change, or suffer the consequences.

Look, we’re trying to do our jobs here and that includes making sure civility is in place, no matter who it is. If someone was being rude to one of you guys, I’d do the same thing.

Criticize but do it WITH CIVILITY , otherwise We’ll be forced to dole out punishments and we would rather not do that because it doesn’t help the issue

Force isn’t always the answer

1 Like

Force isn’t always the awnser however the other ways haven’t worked, simple fact is that an update was promised, and it probably won’t happen. We’ve tried being civil but that’s got us nowhere, all we want is what was promised.

And if you’ve looked, I’m not disagreeing at all.

We can do this one of two ways:

1. With civility

Or

1. Not at all

Play nice

At times like these i wish there was a dislike button, like in YouTube :/ 

Yes, you all are doing something bout it. But dont you think it has been far too long? I am confident to say that there might be players here that may help you on it, just saying.

And maybe if they did manage to help you, you could give them items to say thanks, maybe like a grade booster or few gold.

Not only r the mods trying to help calm people down but so are some of the older players such as myself and others. Play nice guys everyone is in the same situation! Others deal with if differently and we just need to accept that! Some do it with arguments but u as a an individual must be the better person and not fuel the flame that is what they r looking for! If u just ignore it then they will stop arguing and will get over it! Some people r peace makers and try to keep balance on these forums! We must all get along! We are all waiting for the same thing so in the meantime do something else and just calm down! Happy hunting guys!!

Yes, this is getting beyond ridiculous. I used to keep this forum on a tab on my iPod constantly, now I check once every two weeks to be disappointed by no progress… Still. Blows my mind how micromon has an update before this

^ Unfortunately, I have to agree.

Listen, guys. There’s really nothing to discuss here. Every single point and argument has been said and done with. We’re all repeating the same thing. It’s getting us nowhere.

Sure, these debates/arguments/discussions bump up the forum activity, but honestly, I’d like to see less activity if it meant more civility. It’s not only the people who are criticising the devs. Everyone’s getting pretty harsh here.

Just relax.

Hunter Island is not the entire world. And I understand the need for feedback, but I’m 100% sure they are fully aware of their situation right now. There is no need for insults and passive aggressiveness.

Think of the new people. Not many more nowadays, probably because of the reviews, but in the case they come, would they want to see a nice, friendly forum or a forum that’s torn up by these repeated arguments?

Relax. Seriously. I think we all have enough stress in our lives. Just let it go, guys. Trust me on this one.

The devs are both working on their new game and the update in unison right now.  They’ve had a lot on their plate as a team member has left the company, meaning only three people are there as of now.  The update is going through final testing right now however no expected time frame was released.  

Source: PM with Ryan and Lars (admin)

Also, the update won’t be a content update as much as a fix everything update.

And don’t make the comment about Micromon having an update already. It’s been stated so many times it’s pointless to make it now.

Everyone is upset.

We get that

We understand that.

All we can do is pass the time with some forum games

They should have come here and posted that.
Takes maybe 30 seconds to fill us in, and they should realize it’s imortant to not keep us in the dark.

We need the fix far more than content.

You’re right.  They should have been the ones informing you about this instead of one of us.  However most their time is eaten up with the company or their family lives.  With one of the devs having an almost year old child now, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t get a break.  So the forum is probably something they can’t deal with right now.  You’re right, it is extremely important to not  keep their community in the dark.  A lesson they are either learning now, or will learn in the future.