new update ?

Has the new update come out yet? I understood it would be sometime after Apples christmas break or something…

Pretty sure it’s just waiting on Apple’s approval. It’ll be out soon though!

Yeah it Should be coming out soon!

I think it will be out in the next week :slight_smile: (My opinion) I don’t remember where, maybe it was in chat, but I seem to recall Admin saying something about it being in time/with the next OM. (If I am wrong, don’t hurt me D:)

If there’s no update next week… you’ll be hearing from me  :ph34r:

Sho cares its just bloody bug fixes lol there gonna lose players

When an app is sent to apple for approval the maximum it takes is 7 days for approval. That is includng weekends. Therefore i do not believe they have sent an update to apple. As they have said it was sent back in december

You my friend are terribly missinformed… during peak season, typically before major holidays if any one has an update to push they try to get it in prior to apple’s time off. usually there are major “rushes on the bank” if you will to get an update in, some do get reviewed and approved, while others go into the que of ::we didn’t get to you before the break, so now we are playing catch up:: This usually takes awhile as well.

You my firend… have now been informed. =)

Im not misinformed, i done my research. Lol. Apps that have even put in there updates as of january 2nd are already being updated so i guess im not misinformed.

But on a side note i hope there is an update. It seems like dib which had updates far and few kinda made me lose interest pretty quock. Was a shame

Do more research and learn the difference between a game update, and patch updates and packet updates.  There is adding new content through packets of data such as image files, or turning locks on and off to allow features to be seen. This is kind of how weekly missions are done, the data is there, they just allow it to be seen.

GAME UPDATES modify game code in big ways, and these do need to be reviewed becuase if a game has a memory leak you might just loose the use of your device, if there is mailicious code that modifies you devices data in negative way, you probably don’t want it.

Not to mention, “Mr. I’ve done my research”, did you know that big name games can pay an ungodly amount of money to be pushed to the front of Apple’s que for game reviews, updates, and even launch releases?

The things you might mention if you were informed… and the understanding you could have of the tiny fish in the big pond.

HI is doing their level best I assure you, patience is something we all need and ranting and whining like a kid won’t make anything happen any faster.

No matter what u say the update isn’t going to be faster:P Ah well we will have to wait for the ‘great’ update…

Theyre gonna lose players indeed…

If that’s the case, it’s becuase they are impatient… and frankly the community will be better for it…

edit: i wonder if i’m just in a bad mood today… so many whining posts… it’s driving up a wall…

Also keep in mind that if apple doesn’t like something they can send it back to the developers so they can make changes and send it back again. That can take a while as well. :slight_smile:

This is actually pretty common for the Devs

They work on something and then it gets sent back again, usually multiple times because Apple is derptastic

This update is a patch update. Fixing bugs and such which is a fast turnaround so should have been done by now. The adding content update aint what we are waiting on

Hunter Island, please get a trading center in the next update.  You can get the trading center once you beat the game, so the game won’t be easier to complete.  I want to get a trading center because I have a lot of sparks and no snorklings.  I have spent a lot of money trying to get snorklings, but I can’t get one.  So I  would really appreciate it if you put a trading center in the game.  

P.S.  Please do not put the stun dragon you get from a gold egg in the game to catch.  I spent like 5 dollars trying to get him.  

here is the only possible way trading could possibly be put in without people getting scammed

Also, the starters and hatchlings can be caught…

How is that the only possible way?

You can’t just have one person offer up, then another person offer up, both people would be aloud to look at stars, level, grade, and stats of both. Then one confirms when he/she is happy, then the other gets a message saying the trade offer is suggested views it and can either decline it or accept it. That way both parties get to see what is up before they confirm the trade. You can’t get scammed that way either. If you were to accept a trade like that based on being able to view all information, than if you accept it and your not happy it’s not being scammed it’s just making a bad call.
I don’t consider it a scam when I go to McDonald’s and pay for a cheeseburger and they forget the cheese I consider that I should’ve went to taco bell move on and eat my hamburger.

I love the idea of being able to trade, but it definitely poses quite a few problems. Everyone would be able to get everything. For example it would be easy to just start a new game save and use the golden eggs/free gold to get some good egg only arkadians. Trade them with a second device or friend and then over to your main save.