Update: ZigZaGame's current situation.

I’m just going to lay it out there for everyone.

To those who are upset:

Yes, it’s been quite a while since the update was suggested at. A ton of issues and problems and things outside of the developers’ control has also come up since then, and as such, has exponentially delayed the process. You need to realize how much work this is for 3 people to accomplish while working on two new games simultaneously (albeit one has been put more-so on the back burner than the other). Deaths, migration of data and coding, and children, on top of everything else we don’t know of, takes quite a toll on a person, especially for a small business.

To the devs:

I realize that things come up, but even a simple once-a-week post would cool the jets of those who are less inclined to keep it cool. It’d take a maximum of 30 seconds to post something along the lines of, “Hey guys! We’re still working on it!” as opposed to not saying anything. It’s a bad business model to completely disengage those to whom you’re trying to market a product, one which I suggest you work a bit more on in the future. While going into the chat may help those who use the chat, a vast majority of us don’t really go into the chat or even access it at all, so we wouldn’t know that you’d even been logged onto the forums if we weren’t on at that exact time.

So please, for the sake of those of us who still check the forums, stop posting the same, tireless arguments. We’ve read them a countless number of times and it’s not going to help the situation. It only hinders it.

Hi guys, how are you? I’m not connecting on the forums for a while.

I really appreciate the heads up from the administrators. My wish is that you can do this update as soon as you could. I personally don’t have problems waiting ~ I’m simply playing other games

I believe the developers have to certainly work on communication. A few people assigned to exclusively exchange informations with the players would be fine.

hi guys! I will be back with a submitted screenshot for the HI update by this weekend. No more excuses, sorry it took forever. now back to testing!  

Thats what we love to hear :smiley:

Awesome that’s great to hear.

Also I’d just like to say this: Personally I think they’ve communicated enough on their Facebook page, and when they make a game they do a great job, and they are a small team and they are trying to transfer all the data over to a new game engine and trying to make a new game at the same time. That’s why I’ve stayed. Also because they’ve gone through a rough time. Last of all when the next game comes and the beta all those train jumpers will come back sucking up to the developers to become beta testers. To be honest I personally think people need to be patient the developers have gone through a lot, and they’ve started to show stuff for the next game not a lot but a good amount, they are going to post the update by the end of the week and to prove it they’ll post a screenshot and like I said above all their games they make are amazing, and once the game comes out people we will forget why the community was torn apart/why people were mad.

Ya know, Dry+PRED+myself never did get to perform the Huntermon songs T.T

…actually, we’ve gotten to Ryan and all the mods…I think.

-stares at admin creepily-

Hahahahaha I jest. Glad to hear the news of an update, I’m sure everyone appreciates it! I essentially retired from playing HI a looonnggg time ago. But you can bet that I’ll be back for the new game :wink:

PS - Loved micromon. Bummed that gameplay only really lasted two days though :confused:

Haha, we should still make those songs.

Yeah. Maybe for the new game. Though I find it tough to come up with a theme. Monstermon sounds kind of pathetic.

HAha, yeah it does, we should come up with our own songs xP Instead of copying Pokermanz

All done and ready to submit! Still friday in most countries :wink:

But, its saturday here so we cant submit just yet. NTT (our publisher) needs to submit it so :slight_smile:

First thing monday though! 

Wootwoot! Great job! I look forward to…well, hearing other people play it. Ehehehehe. I might stop by to get Cryowyrm if it rolls by sometime. Meh.

Thanks for the update and stuffz. Lookin forward to Monster Island.

Pred - yeaaaah. Later then xD.

Gonna be in the chat room for an hour or so if anybody wants to have a chat :slight_smile:

Sooooo… has it been submitted…? Just figured I’d ask

we are wondering the same thing. confirming with NTT now. sorry will report back once we hear back. 

this is off topic but wanted all your opinion. for the next game, one of the events we are planning is a  “draft pvp event” , which is a special pvp table along with a map open for a specific weekend, where you pvp with monsters you captured from the special area during that time. does this seem interesting? we will have rankings and prizes associated with your rank, along with fixed prizes for how many wins you get just like in hunter island.  

interesting but don’t make the new game a “pay to win”. The special area remembers me micromon’s one and wound not be good. If players can enter the area with tickets and tickets can be reclaimed such in hunter island then the idea is very good…!

Yeah I agree, don’t make it pay to win.hunter island is great with it being optional to buy gold eggs. Also it’d be nice if you could get gold through quests like HI, to give people some chances to get strong monsters without paying cash.

I don’t understand this at all.

Well, may I understand it like this: HI is surrendered, the new update will be made on the new game Monster island. Is that right?~~

The admin talked about a special area: in micromon there is an area where u can go using diamonds (very similar to gold in HI) and players have to spend money to get diamonds and go to this special area. I just don’t want that the special area that the admin mentioned is similar to the area of micromon. 

Honestly, I think it’s a good idea.

It makes stuff limited without truly limiting it.

You still have to sit there and find the creatures, so I don’t see how that’s pay to win.