Update 1.4.9 is on + Working on fixing online issue

Hello trainers!

Some of them may have noticed that the newest update is on, but unfortunately an unknown issue just popped up preventing players from going online.

We are sorry about it and working on figuring out this problem. Sorry for causing any confusion and inconvenience. A free gem will be delivery later on.

Here are the details about update v1.4.9:

-Fixed bug where you can change team slots outside of town

-Fixed bug where numbers on friendly monsters were not showing

Now you can see a small number on your front line monsters. No more confusion from the duplicates.

-Added new monsters

-Tweaked skills and stats for certain existing monsters

We have worked on some monsters and new skills in order to make our meta more balanced and diversified. Like the new ranking reward monster for the coming Ultimate Challenge, I hope you guys are as  excited as we are. We also tweaked a couple of the existing monsters this time. Although it seems not much but we do cover some of them players have been asking for, like Nebelronix(I am talking to you, Zard). We will keep working on the underwhelming. Thank you for the suggestions and skill ideas as always.

-Added extremely rare monsters to some of the islands

A brand new catchable Legendary is out on the one of the islands. Don’t ask me which one because I won’t tell you :P. Don’t ask other people, because they will troll you. Follow your trainer instinct!

-Added support for Chinese Traditional and Chinese Simplified

It is save to say that we will have more players join our community! This is the main task I have been working on for this update. That’s why I seem less active on the forum recently. Some excellent Chinese-speaking players helped me a lot with translation but there were still a lot of them :wacko: Since update is out, I will be here more often with you guys.

-A secret monster appearance change

Waiting for some players to find out!

Skill details

Cryochick, Freeznix, Nebelronix

• Changed skill Ultrawave(All) to Assisted Wave(All).

• Changed skill Switch Place to Switch Friend.

• Changed skill Create Duplicate to Blood Duplicate.

• Blood Duplicate: Adds a duplicate of the user with 25% HP to the end of team.

Secret Skill: Instant Risky Heal 1 sec

Full heals the HP of 1 teammate, but there is 40% chance that user will die.

Astrodrak, Astrodragon, Cosmodragon

• Changed skill Ultrathunder(All) to Assisted Thunder(All).

• Changed skill Switch Place to Switch Friend.

• Changed skill Create Duplicate to Blood Duplicate.

• Blood Duplicate: Adds a duplicate of the user with 25% HP to the end of team.

Secret Skill: Swift Stealth All 50 secs

Cometoid, Ringastar, Utopion

• Changed skill Give Turn to Healing Give Turn.

Healing Give Turn: gives the user’s turn to 1 teammate and moderately heals the teammate’s HP.

• Added new skill Stun Absorber.

Orbling, Crysdrake, Kamiwyrm

Secret Skill: Death Wish 50 secs

Kills 1 random enemy monster on the battlefield. This skill can only be used once per battle and only if this monster already has one kill.

Darkslither, Necrowing, Shadowyrm

Secret Skill: Instant Protector Killer 1 sec

Wyrmbow, Brightscale, Prismaryx

• Increased its speed from 42% to 60%.(Must be retrained by using De-aging Fruits)

Secret Skill: Ally Substitute 50 secs

Sends a target teammate back to the next in line of your reinforcements, leaving 1 Rockoid in its place.

Dolph, Dolphlare, Dolphoenix

Secret Skill: Fast Dual Summon 50 secs

Adds 2 Rockoids to the end of the team. This skill can only be used after 50 secs have passed since this monster’s first turn, and can only be used once per battle.

Sturmy, Hurridrak, Cyclozar

• Skill Exit Plan now can be used up to 3 times.

Update info misses the increase of dolphins speed.
The description of exit plan is still “one time use”.
My question about new catchable legend is that can we catch multiple copies of it?
For the Chinese version, I still do not want to try it myself, but I believe you guys had received so many feedbacks from Draco.

Thank you for the nebel buff and shadowyrm’s ability to instagib aegis.

Why not make exit plan its ss??

Also, VKC, nebel has a 40% chance to live, not die.

When is the online issue gonna be fixed? Still not working for me. I updated but still wont let me connect

Also, shadowyrm is currently an “invalid monster” with secret skill unlocked.

Players should be able to go online now.

Thanks for the feedback. For the catchable legend monster, you can catch as many time as you want. But it won’t auto fuse with the others.

Yes, Draco has been helpful and doing a great job. This time we cover most of our content with Chinese, that would be great if you could take a look as well.

Because with unlimited Toxic killer, Cyclozar is way too powerful.

Oops. Thanks

This issue should be fixed now. Thanks

Nice. 6 of my legends were buffed, so i am happy :slight_smile:

I like the nebel / cosmo buff, not to powerfull, but usefull now.
I also like the 3 time use exit plan, fixed a big issue with him.
Kami and shadow can charge faster right now, not sure who is better tho :thinking:
Dolph still lack of an offensive attack, but i guess the buff eill make him a stronger machine for throw teams.

Arnt the “new se that you can catch” are lunalord and sunlord?

Huge issue:

Shadowyrm does 11 damage for non critical Instant protector killer. It does 300 damage to aegisdragon when critical. That is freaking messed up. You forgot your 0s on the end of your calculations.

. . . Sooo. . . I literally just nerfed my own shadowyrm by making him cost 15. :expressionless:

just one question where is bolvocus buff 

A 3rd toxic killer wouldn’t be so bad right?

We just notice Shadowyrm’s secret skill, Instant Protector Killer is not functional. This will be fixed in next update.

If a player already unlocked its secret skill, please contact our support team. We will change it back and return 1 Ocarino to the player.

We will announce official news soon.

then cyclo would be alble to kill 3/4 of all ingame monsters. I wouldn’t mind having my cyclo like that but it sounds overkill

Still not able to go online @Dev VKC

Yeah but not all players have cyclo, well anyway update is good. :slight_smile: good day everyone. :slight_smile:

Hey VKC what’s the “A SECRET MONSTER APPEARANCE CHANGE” mean?
Thanks for the new free legend keep the good work :wink:

yeah which monster was that

I don’t know what you’re talking about…

Glad you guys are enjoying the update. We’re glad we were able to get it out to you! As Vince said before, we apologize for the issue with Shadowyrm and will be fixing it in the next update. For now, please contact support, and they can rectify the issue. Have fun playing!

No Bovolcus buff in update…

He’s a first one damn it :frowning: he can’t be my most useless monster. Talo is already a weak legend but bovolcus harms yourself more than the opponent sometimes. And he can’t even kill anyone.

Please tell me why.