Updates the update of the update of the next update

Hi fam! How’s going?

Here is one of the convenient functions that will be added in the next update!

Reset: removes all monsters from current slot.
Copy: copies the current lineups
Paste: pastes it to the slot you want!

Any thought and suggestion?

10 Likes

reset seems nice
drag monster 1 by 1 is such a drag
btw can you also put number behind exp bar so you can know how much more till lvl up.

1 Like

Its a nice feature.
If were at helping us arrange teams more easily, heres something similar that i wanted in a while:

A favorite monsters section.
You can tag with a star all your favorite monsters, and then choose “arrange by favorites” instead stars, cost, etc. Then you can find what you are looking for more easily.

The closest thing right now is “arrange by most used”, but it really outdated for me - and alot of common monsters i use are not there

3 Likes

Nice idea but would it not be easier to just be able to drag the teams and move them into the place you want them like we do with the monsters

Copy/paste is a great feature for todays meta, considering everyone runs the same 16 monsters. Just differently arranged

1 Like

As a beginner, it’ll be a huge help if we were able to view the new evolved skills of monsters (had to search up every new monster I got). Other than that, great game. Its one of the few f2p-friendly “gotta catch them all” games. ^^

1 Like

are we ever gonna be able to toggle on and off our monster’s secret skills? interesting feature btw

1 Like

How long it took u to figure out the title also any improvements to the hatching system because that is broken and not one player is willingly happy with it (except lochi Zardceil killerdog )

1 Like

I like the convenience features here! What I really want to see is another two buttons…

Save: Saves a snapshot of the current team into an album. You have to give it a name when doing this.
View Album: Shows you any snapshots saved. Here you can re-name them, copy the team layout (to paste into a slot) or paste a currently copied team to replace what is saved. The album would have a snapshot limit of something like 30.

This functionality would be PERFECT for saving various teams we create. Currently I create screenshots which I store in my phone gallery so I can check them out later. 8 teams is good for storing particular teams we have for UC, DC, general PvE, GoH, PvP, etc. but there’s not much room to experiment with new teams and as you continue to make more events we’ll want to have even more teams stored.

Additional convenience idea!
Requested by a couple of people on the forum already… something on the outer user interface (UI) saying which team we have selected. This could be a number next to our keys or next to our gems on the bottom. I click to “edit team” SO MANY times just to check which team I have selected!

4 Likes

l believe a lot of us want
Sleeping monsters bug fixed
Other bugs fixed
Rexo/kami/nebel/cosmo/cryo/sucktallion/and others legemds,SE geting a fair buff
Protect focus guys lower tu and a passive thei need some love thei are crying in a corner for way too long already
This feature is ok but bugs and game balance are the most important

It used to be a LOT worse.

Thats true,thats the reason i keep pushing then to keep the good work :grin:

Add a scroll bar on the rewards panel(been replicating this request forever)

2 Likes

Give us better rewards for shared monsters
Better rewads for comulative login bonus
Let us know how many XP needed for next level by adding scale with it

3 Likes

Devs are generous already.

If we’re talking about convenience features we would like, how about cleaning up some of the useless actions that we have to do in every battle and getting to the battles

-attacks on monsters where there is only 1 enemy left and the attack is a single attack (or double attack on two monsters, etc) - I believe it was this way for hunter island
-clean up some of the old your monsters have been healed gateways on new and old dungeon missions for ingredients and anything else - it’s just a couple extra seconds wasted and taps needed

Tutorials skip as well

2 Likes

This feature seems ok.

Could you please also add the date on each event. It’s annoying to be forced to go to the news to check if the event is still live for a few days or nearly closed. Must not be very time consuming to do and helpful. Quick win.

The idea of being able to take snapshot for a team, name it and being able to paste it in a team slot is also very good. 8 team is better than 4 but still not enough. Fo ex I have slots for :

• Quick AOE for easy battles/farm
  • UC
  • DC
  • Mission farming XP
  • One slot for the active event (like whales now, or hordes etc …)
  • That makes 3 available slot for other pvp and test teams

So I am forced to delete some and recreate them each time. Not very user friendly.

This would encourage team testing and diversity.

Just played the mission for silver. They call it a “boss battle”. Need to stop calling any ol random battle a boss battle. Cheapens it and wastes time.

Noted. Thank you all for the suggestions :+1: