Update Update

Hey guys, Sean here.

Just wanted to get everyone up to speed on where we stand in the update process. As of now, we have seemingly worked out the issues that were preventing us from releasing, so we should have the update out some time next week (keep your fingers crossed)! I’m sorry that we’ve kept you waiting for so long, but we have truly been unable to release for the entirety of this delay. We know that all of you value new content as well as communication, so if anything changes in the next couple of days, I will make sure to let you know. That being said, if you have questions that you want answered, please don’t hesitate to PM me. I check my inbox frequently and try to send out prompt replies. Again, thank you all so much for playing NeoMonsters, and we hope that you’ll enjoy our new update!

(P.S. we’re not in Hawaii, although it does sound like a nice place to visit!)

Hey guys, Sean here.

Just wanted to get everyone up to speed on where we stand in the update process. As of now, we have seemingly worked out the issues that were preventing us from releasing, so we should have the update out some time next week (keep your fingers crossed)! I’m sorry that we’ve kept you waiting for so long, but we have truly been unable to release for the entirety of this delay. We know that all of you value new content as well as communication, so if anything changes in the next couple of days, I will make sure to let you know. That being said, if you have questions that you want answered, please don’t hesitate to PM me. I check my inbox frequently and try to send out prompt replies. Again, thank you all so much for playing NeoMonsters, and we hope that you’ll enjoy our new update!

(P.S. we’re not in Hawaii, although it does sound like a nice place to visit!)

hey sean check ur pm. is there any chance you guys were in the Caribbean then ?

If you guys do want to go there i’m sure I’ve funded enough for a 5* all inclusive trip over the last year. :joy:
Haha seriously though thanks for posting glad to know you guys are working on it.

Thank you. Please fix bugs as part of this update!

Some time next week = they have submitted the update to apple and are hoping for approval.

Some time next week = next year most likely + what ever apple takes to aprove it.
Thanks for showing up last 4 friday chats mike and sean :v

Pessimistic are we?

that was me being possitive :v

Chat & Guild system come soon too? :frowning:

They know we want that. They also don’t know how feasible it is to implement.

Hmmm i think like PvP normal system… A normal section to talk without get wrong all game, about guild system hmmm i dunno how xddd but it really looks pro

TBH, a chat system should not be top priority, we have a really good line group…

Actually I think it’d be interesting, since that would draw in the players who are unaware of the forum or line or just aren’t able to or interested in getting it. We would be in touch with almost the entire player base.

A lot of ppñ dont had it and dont wanna it, another app (more space) and i got boring from line… Thats because we can meet more ppl to not had líne (':

Thanks Sean for Info, it sounds good, that the update should be come out next week.

Keep up with your works devs! Thank you for everything!

I was right, the devs have been listening to us the whole time :slight_smile:

next week.? hmmm ok :expressionless:

Next week yes cool but which day or part of the week? Monday, Tuesday; Wednesday, Thursday or Weekend?

i guess weds after finish of IC and ST.