Ultimate Challenge Gatekeeper 1500
Cool team. I faced your team at least twice. managed to win each time thankfully.
@DonT89
Thanks for posting that. I beat the level 1500 gatekeeper on my first attempt 
@Dev_VKC just played Level 1741 against the team of “Keating” currently ranked No. 50 in the leaderboard as shown by the picture. Not quite sure how someone can reach 1400 with this team. Completely full of unevolved SE and a couple unevolved Legends. Cheater or no?
cheater
Cheater, but I appreciated his efforts because I got an easy win.
I haven’t played after lvl 200 
It was a tough battle! Did you manage to do it first try? I got very lucky, getting 2x Dolphreeze and so I created 4 Diamonoid which slowed down the enemy team enough I could sweep through it with the Dolphreeze. That Capybaragon at the end for you was very annoying haha.
No I lost twice before doing it… Nagandia at the end was a pain petrifying my Lionhearth… But eventually I got it!
But I don’t complain at all losing to GK, that’s part of the game and that’s what makes a difference between who goes in top 10 and who doesn’t.
UC is a place full of great players, and my collection make way less difference than having an amazing strategy.
It sounds like quite a few people failed the first couple of attempts on this GK. I’m glad the devs put a properly difficult GK right at the end to help split up the top positions! Getting top in UC is all about consistency and getting as few losses as possible. Raghnius had 100% win rate for the first 3 days which is amazing. Sometimes horrific RNG or meeting a poison team will ruin you though.
I just met a cheater team with Atlantyrant, Oakthulhu, Flarevern, Terrordragon, Tridrakhan and Abyssoldier Boison (gets auto-poison with a second A.S. on the field - I got one through mirror revenge so it happened). The battle was horrible but I somehow pulled through. At the end I had only Shivadragon, Soulstealer and 11 rockoids.
I found these hack:
Panget

Eagle


czp
I would like the devs to give me the points of the games I lost due to these beautiful cheaters 
I will upload what I find.
Capybaragon didn’t want to die!! xD
@Dev_VKC found many cheaters with team of unenvolved legendarys and super epics not usefull for this challenge like Viridizardon, Rexkong, Brightscale not evolved, Terrordragon not evolved etc…
Also I don’t know if it is a bug but I didn’t battle 800 gatekeeper, nor did I reicive any gem for it.
Randomly Occurred to me to battle at level 0 even if I was at 471 or 651 or wathever level giving me nothing if I won, just losing my ticket.
There isn’t a GK at lvl 800. They are: 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 1000, 1500 and 2000.
If you lose connection with the server at the time you click onto that screen it will sometimes show this. Make sure you look carefully before selecting to play that difficulty of battle. If it isn’t displaying the correct level properly you can back out, restart your connection to the server (go back to home screen, then back to online section) and it should work properly.
I’ve been truly unlucky with that… I got messed up by poison teams at least 6 times.
Really awful.
Also Zeus, NEO, Xero are hackers.
Ok thank you for tip! ![]()
@NMEGaryOak should rank #1 in UC since he claims to be the best Auro user 





