Ultimate Challenge 27/4 - Arborgias

So guys I reached first GK. It is called GateKeeper Sean Deverino as you can see by the screenshot. The front has Shogunite, Rexotyrant, Rhyno and Ziberius then the fox, puffoxin, a protector and another monster that I don’t remember, then Steamhawk, Mastogant, SE one on one and Shiva, last are the Luna SE and Nighthunter. It’s easier than the rhynopuff one but at least is something different and also it has the name of Sean!

So guys I reached first GK. It is called GateKeeper Sean Deverino as you can see by the screenshot. The front has Shogunite, Rexotyrant, Rhyno and Ziberius then the fox, puffoxin, a protector and another monster that I don’t remember, then Steamhawk, Mastogant, SE one on one and Shiva, last are the Luna SE and Nighthunter. It’s easier than the rhynopuff one but at least is something different and also it has the name of Sean!

Its kamishogun buddy :wink: also have a SE twinkiller before steamhawk iff im not wroung

Yeah whatever. Important thing is to use at least one protector to prevent sudden death

Yes. It does.

Death roulette does not for some reason though. My revenarchion died with no follow up egg when little rhyno hit him with the death roulette.

Sudden death credits a kill to the user, so it causes revenge effects.

Death roulette doesn’t. Because it doesn’t credit a kill to the user.

Gate Keeper 1 list
(Frontline)
Kamishogun,Rynobrute,Rexotyrant,Ziberius
Hellfox
Puffoxin
Skyther
Dreadfish
Spinoarex
Mastogant
Steamhawk
Shadowbaron
Shivadragon
Lunalord
Nighthunter
Brakioquake

Anyone found 2 yet?

It is assisted water but I don’t remember what did it have

What floor?

2ng GK (LEvel 300)

Team is:

Glacierback

Warca

Nebelronix

Hydrokaizer

Wolfrozor

Cryokaizer

Snowgun

Mecha

Poseidon

Yetikong

Snowhulk

Leviazar

Seaviper

Armadafish

Bazilogon

Zard’s name is STAR in Rank 1-100 xD

Seems TGF can manange GK2 imo, all water types,

IF you eliminate the poisoners in last slots then its doable since there is no AP

Dr front + Stun oblivion + LB

1st gate keeper at 300? Last time it was at 400 if i remember correctly.
Seems they lowered the gaps :slight_smile:

first one is at 200. Second one at 300

1st gk at 200 2nd at 300 :slight_smile:

I’m at 120 atm wish me good luck

Thanks for sharing the intel

Thanks to you too.

Oh even better

Anyone else tryed to enter the UC and it took them to the main screen while wasting the ticket? (Happened once)