UC Atm...

Is it me guys or is the buff’s stronger than before? Just curious though. Well its just the starting day… goodluck guys

yeah waaaaay stronger than before,I’m stucked at 65

I actually feel they are weaker, my night rider needs like 3 hits to kill in round 90

Yeah, I feel it’s a bit stronger. I’m still at 161 atm. Fortunately, this time I have two revival mon. Horrorclaw and Bladecrypt. Should be fun

Same, I reckon they’re way stronger!

i am currently 101… did all first try, and will get higher soon if have more tickets! The Buff is way less than before, its pretty easy this time!

Yeah, these buffs…

This UC has been absolutely brutal for me. I’ve tried for 124 dozens of times, but I’ve never come close to beating it. Probably because LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE PERSON I MEET has that damn chicken to dump poison on me, not to mention least two few auto poisoners to reduce my odds of winning to a nice little zero. Every single time. And not a SINGLE throw/bloodcraver in sight either. Ugh…

lol i can#t even get past 60… xD

Shooting for 200 by tonight

I’m at 101 at the moment. Will go for 121 next, guess i’m going to have a tough time then :confused:

upload pictures online

screenshot on pc

Help me build team for uc please!, it seems i didnt remember what lineup i use last uc :joy::joy::joy:

what is wrong with this UC. everything is ultrabuffed.

Didnt you post your team in the thread of the last uc?

i think its same as the last time.,

the only one changed is everyone’s Team Setup/Line-up

That’s why you can say its ultra buffed.,

(this is just my opinion)…

im at Level 221 ATM

Ya every single monsters in UC seem much more buffed than before…><"

Stuck at 181…3k damage with poisin sting from an enemy is plain ridiculous

Felt it was less buffed this time around I’m not sure why. Just beat the final gatekeeper, far ahead of the curve now the hackers have been cleared :slight_smile:

Wow. Final gatekeeper O.o I hope I can pass the first gk today.
Wow. Final gatekeeper O.o I hope I can pass the first gk today.

I’m at 161, rank 91… I have the feel i can make it to first gatekeeper thanks to Crypto and the revival mirror guy